Viraat's Past - A thought about the role of Maya - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
honestly madhura would have been PERFECT!!!! Its just that, i'm not a fan of nikunj  malik AT ALL and its not because of rahul dulhania le jayega.. i didn't even watch that but i did see some  epis of geet and she just over acted! i saw her in kis des and pkyek and she was AMAZING! i wish cvs hought this one out but hope nikunj improved and can do justice.. i just cant see her with kushal. madhura looks better with him (as his past)
Originally posted by brainychild92

honestly madhura would have been PERFECT!!!! Its just that, i'm not a fan of nikunj  malik AT ALL and its not because of rahul dulhania le jayega.. i didn't even watch that but i did see some  epis of geet and she just over acted! i saw her in kis des and pkyek and she was AMAZING! i wish cvs hought this one out but hope nikunj improved and can do justice.. i just cant see her with kushal. madhura looks better with him (as his past)

Exactly that...
Madhura has been great in all the shows she has taken part in till date. I really do wish tha the CVS thought this out before coming to a decision and if its because Madhura is in another show on Life OK; well then maybe they should have made this decision before starting the show. I mean; if I was them (I know I'm not) but I would actually choose all the roles before airing the show; mainly so that I can get the best of best choice for a role. I fell that Nikunj is a good actress but won't do injustice to this role as well as Madhura would have done. But then again time will tell the story and we'll find out if she is a good actress
I would'nt mind as much if Madhura was Maya. 
Originally posted by SmileySara

I would'nt mind as much if Madhura was Maya. 

Neither would I.
Though she would be Viraat's ex; I would have been twice as happy to see her on-screen with Kushal rather than Nikunj...
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

Neither would I.
Though she would be Viraat's ex; I would have been twice as happy to see her on-screen with Kushal rather than Nikunj...
yeah true! 
Lets try out nikunj in geet she was standard she does look gud wiv virat not better than maanvi of course but yeh u were right madhura naik would look awesome with virat in form of his past atleast she looks as virat's type but she cant beat maanvi no one can
Originally posted by hs7071

Lets try out nikunj in geet she was standard she does look gud wiv virat not better than maanvi of course but yeh u were right madhura naik would look awesome with virat in form of his past atleast she looks as virat's type but she cant beat maanvi no one can

Haven't watched it; only seen a few episodes and by everyone's comments; I don't think she can act very well. I actually didn't understand the whole point of Geet; the storyline etc...
Anyways, yeahh. She would actually look like one of those American-Return types and because she wouldn't dress in Asian/Indian dresses; instead she'd wear jeans and dresses, which would really suit her. I mean I can just picture her with Viraat (in the form of his past)
And you're so so right about the fact that no-one can beat Maanvi!!
Also, Madhura would actually not even have to put the effort in to make Maanvi jealous as she's already that type. Lol.
yes this current maya is so yuk yuk
i hope cv change her wid better option