Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The "Armaan sir" momet & Nina Arora

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The "Armaan sir" moment in episode 14.04.05

Call me a sissy or extremely sensitive for that matter. I though this was unquestionably the most sweetest moment ever to been seen to date on the show. It's now justified that Jassi heart belongs to Armaan(sorry Purab-natics). Despite Armaan's madness seen in the past, Jassi has always loved him(maybe, she's attracted to his wack sense of machoism). And hidden beneath all the makeover costume of Jassica, Jassi's heart still remains, hence the "Armaan sir" call. This sort of recalls the tale of "Beauty & the Beast" more or less. I loved it!

Nina Arora.

I've noticed that she's the new writer for the show, incidentally, she is also the co-screenplay writer of the recent film "Page 3". Which is by far my favorite Bollywood film of the year(along with Black). I hope she continues to write for the show, perhaps the show will turn even better than what we've imagined. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

agree agree about armaan sir 😳

but i thinknina arora is alsothewriter for kaisa ye pyar hai whichs ektas camp..so...hope she leaves her ekta brains behind wen she writes jjkn