Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

DEAR IF MEMBERS - ignore at ur own risk

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
hi friends.......

well i dont know any of you personally yet through this forum we have been maintaining a healthy friendship ...... cannot judge any of you....but some sweet thoughts 😳❀️came to mind when i thought of each of you personally..(obviously those with whom i have interacted for the past couple of months).......so before i forget i thought i would pen them down......😳😳

rumi - blf reference directory
chitra -  aapka avtaar aur haal sadaa full bloom mein rahen
kdokka -  It's a rainy day when you're not around
Queenbee - busy beeeeee
minnie - regulatory body 
loveneha - renamed lovermaan
bluelotus - graphics engineer
emaa - if water is the elixir of life, what doth i say of the water bearer
Jprasad - best comedienne award goes to....
ides - purab's ideal better half
shiverz - shiverz' quiverz quaverz & twitterz are for the one and only a****n alone
devildrivers - chatpata mirch masala 
special - as the name suggests
daisy - episode architect
pinder - p for pinder p for petaline p for pietistic
mika - mujshe dosti karoge?
princess - obviously dreams of her knight in shining
arm-our
arm-ani suits i.e.
arm-aan
np18 - budding & illuminous like the radioactive nuclear neptunium (Np)
jassidevi - did u know that jd is an abbr for the great bible amen - jd
deli - armaan photos & stills co.ltd
smita24 - all indians are my brothers and sisters (cept for 3 of em - armaan/purab & dan)
tablet - news flash
vishaka = vishaka+rmaan :  shahrukh+ka+jol = vishakarmaan : shahrukhkajol
piscean - purab ho ya paschim; purab hoga sirf piscean ki

i know i have left quite a few out,,,,,i will get back to you .....please pm me if you have any more ideas....or you want me to think of one for you .......you can add your friends....as well...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh lash..., that was soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeet. πŸ˜ƒ
Emaa thumbnail
awww
that is so sweet...
u wont believe i even think the same for most of them...

since we are on this topics..here is what i think of most of u...

queen bee..i think of lady bug...i mean the boss of all the ladies here..ur way of talking(again i mean the way u write..)ur opinion is like queen elizabeth telling her view

thinking of jp makes me laugh..even the thought of u is funny...hehehe

devil drivers..i think of that road runner...aake shor machake chale jana...

tablet se doctor ki yaad aati hai...meaning thinking of tablet is like thinking of doctor giving me the bad news...i mean jese tablet hamesha heart attach wali khabar leke aati hai...

rum is like room mate...suggestionn..ideas, sharring thoughts with

thinking of daisy is like seeing all yellow, white, blue simple daisy arouund me...perfect..just like her updates..

deli...thinking of u is like waiting for daily news...jese aaj ye hua woh hua...update to life...its like i dont have to worry about things....mostly armaans piccs...coz i know u will have em for us..

chitra u remind me of all the painting i have seen in life...specially monalisa painting in one of the museam in agra i saw...i think that was in agra..(still thinking)..but u know jese koi unique si baat ho

shiverz is one of those feelings u get when u see armaan and jessi hugging or when jessi said...aaj bhi mujpar armaan sir ka wohi asar kyoon ho raha hai..

lashforever..u are like ur avtaar..picture perfect...i mean it has everything ..colors to laughs to happiness to emotions...so when i have to remember u i remember u from ur avtaar

i dont know how to put most of what i think in words..but i tried my best..

i will continue latter on this hopefully..for now these are all that i can think of...

i am sorry if i didnt make any sense with my list but its true...i mean i dont know all of u...i just know u by ur comments and post...and this is what i can up with to know who u guys are...
neways u guys take care
lashy thumbnail
emaa your list makes as much sense as mine.....well heres to u πŸ€—and the rest of you kdokka/np18/bas (sorry didnt have one for u - will come up with one soon)

btw.....emaa...its cos of our aquarian conversation that i came up with this..couldnt think of anything else....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rumi thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! lash and emma!!! i love you two!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!!!!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww ur swweett. i luv your comments, i truely do. sure, ill be be your friend. hehe. ill be neones friend! ill ask you th esame, mujse dosti karogee? ill be delighted if we're friends. thanxxx for all those sweet comments that had made my day!!!!
bluelotus thumbnail

lashforever
you are really wonderful..................πŸ˜†

Graphic engineer😊.......me?.πŸ˜›.......... I have been called many things before,but.....GE.......anyway, thanks dear.

Let me think about what I can come up with

ummm thumbnail

Wondeful topic! πŸ‘ 

Here's how I see a few folks...

Queenbee : Give her a subject and she can talk about it.....  and win a debate hands-down!! She is well-read, a dreamer, has great command over the language, originality of thought and a captivating style of writing.  

JPrasad : She is wild!!! Has uninhibited sense of humor, is very candid,  romantic, imaginative, sometimes a bit analytical. She shares cute tid-bits from her life on the forum that throws more light on the person she is.

Jassidevi : A passionate Armaan Jassi fan. She is appreciative of thoughts and inputs from almost everyone on the forum, an emotional hero.

Devil Drivers : Romantic, passionate, young, creative, bold, articulate person. A leader.

Kiran : An enthusiast and a  lover of humor. Creative, fun-loving, cute!

Ides : Wonderful at playing with words, a smart thinker, always ready with repartees, many times philosophical. Hopeless Purab lover!

Pj04: Very analytical and rational. Doesn't buy at face value.. looks deeper into a subject before stating her opinion.

I have a lot more to write about a lot many more people.. will continue later.. gotta go out with hubby!

lashy thumbnail
kiran - ray of hope that comforts the common man when subjected to torture by by their tsar & tsarina (t&d)
ummmm - mmmm id guess the right person to give advice to others,  ensuring she always has enough to spare 
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Wow!! that was great emma and Ummm...

Lash, that was awesome... Its so true that our personality reflects in our posts.. Nice topic.. lets keep on adding to the list...

I didnt know the bible reference for JD thanks for telling...