Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Loved the Show's presentation

moon.beam Goldie
moon.beam
moon.beam

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I have an average understanding of our Mythology and to be frank, if not out of respect, there were quite a few points where I had problems in believing...

But, now the story of Sati and Shiv presented in the show is more romantic, touching and believable...believable for the 20th century...I would like to follow this version of the story than the retold (or twisted) versions from puranas written before 5000 years...

The story of puranas depicted the stories in the way of life that was followed centuries before, which is difficult for us(atleast me) to believe...but this is superb, to say the least...

Well, this is purely my opinion...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99malwica2Samsangeethamnx12TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti.Reshama.

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yup ur right!
everything is just so perfect!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Absolutely dear..They have really taken it to a different level..you will be helpless but fall in love desperately with Shiv & SatiDay DreamingMouni & Mohit have been breath takingly awesome ..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha.Reshama.

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Stories in purana are actually the interpretation of the writer. If one really wants to understand then many other aspects which are not mentioned in the story are necessary to consider, which were part of the main story at that time but are not mentioned in that purana but is there in some other source. Instead of just blindly following the exact version of the purana, this is a quite detailed understanding of the subject. In simple words instead of showing SSC version, they are showing Ph.D. version.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index