Goldie

--sonali--

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
1st ly -hi ppl!after long time m here!

SACH KA SAMNA!Clap

yes ppl-i just loved KB's actingCool
!he is too awesome as viraj!!! ghosh!Cool

just saw the promo...-ROFL
    he was saying-sach ka samna(kya DUM hai iske aavaj main)  Coolwith his hand going up with full experssion on his face [like RK](loved KB 's acting)!Day Dreaming

Viraj-kya janvi viraj se pyar karti hai?

Dadi-nahi, janvi tumse pyar nhi karti!Angry

Viraj-   GALAT JAVAB!ROFL

yar KB is jst SUPERB MAN!

&2DAY he is going 2 perform on -WHY  THIS KOLAWARI DI(HE WAS LOOIKNG AWESOME IN PERCAPDay Dreaming)& also he is going to nikal - dadi's BBB!

so,m  jst littile bit exited! Winkloved KB'S acting as viraj!uff viraj!Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarAmulya159love_girishcrazygodManipadmaCathy25Mili27--Flora--..Naina..RoyalLEO_KrrishSamraat_92Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SACH KA SAMNA-UFF VIRAJ OR KB!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
ya...luvd his expressions...eagerly waiting for 2day's epi...i would name d epi as GOODBYE DADI!!!!!!!!   AND WELCOME  BACK RAJVI...!!!!!

Edited by akshi900 - 05 February 2012 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159--sonali--

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
This is  one show that where you can always expect the unexpected. Stay around, we are trying to have some fun in this forum.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159crazygod--sonali--

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Well said Aksi.. Bye Bye Dadi!!!

Welcome back JanviBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sonali--

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
it will be worth watching epi...desperate to see today's epi...ta ta baye dadi epi...

--sonali--

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Feelings are likewise!! LOL i liked ur first question...but i think he won't ask it..he will ask about how well dadi did her detective job...

sooo dadi tell me "where is my file?" * might be the last question before the Bomb scene// Bhoommm scene! LOL i meant to say before fireworks!! but as much as u guys i am also excited to get rid of dadi..and finally wanting to see RajVi!

*editing in processEmbarrassed darnnn i wanted to make it humourous i suck!Ouch*

1) dadi apko esa kyon lagta hai ke me pagal hoon, sahi javab dena...(*his freaky acts)
2) kya apko mere aur payal ke bich me koi farak nahi dikhta?? (could be part of 1)
3) kya aap doctor ho dadi?? well tell me something...detective agency ya fir doctory ki hai aapne??
4) kyon apni poti ka ghar bigadna chahti ho dear DADIJI?? *aah that's more of a prem style*Wink
5) kya bataya uss Dr. Rana ne mere bare me ha dadi??? usne esa to kuch nahi kaha hoga k me "pagal hoon" (*giving the hint of his manipulationCool as he talked w/ Doc*, dadi must be in shock her standard expressions!!Shocked)
6) Sach sunengi aap??? (* now this one can or may lead to the truth, but i don't think he will ask her, as this could went back to his childhood, which can't be revealed this soon...*)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 05 February 2012 at 11:28am

--sonali--

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
sach ka saamna toh phir bhi kar logi Daadi, Viraj ka saamna kaise karogi!!!!

Cathy25

Cathy25

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
After having watched yesterday's episode, loved the tight screenplay and Karanvir's acting on it. Totally psycho type. Tongue

Edited by Ben25 - 07 February 2012 at 6:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.