Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

story makes no sense to me now

ary42 Senior Member
ary42
ary42

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
seriously speaking, i am doubting daksh's sanity now. he knows who sati is, then he must know who shiv is. i never believed in soulmates in real life, but atleast shiv-sati are soulmates. he hopes to take panga with them and also destiny? how is brahma tolerating daksh's madness and pride? Confused
and is prasuti also ignorant about the truth? she is also acting blindly.
not to mention that it seems sati herself is unaware of her identity.
btw, they are also messing up the chronology of events.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey that's true that daksh got sati as her daughter when he worshiped maa shakti..n there is  a long story behind it..
daksh hates shiva  for some reason...that is also true... when shiva punished Brahma...coz brahma fell for a gal who was like his daughter
so daksha wanted to take revenge frm shiva n that's why he got sati...who is an incarnation of maa shakti..so that shiva will fall for her..n daksha will not allow them to get married...he will create problems in their way..so that he will punished shiva...
he never told sati abt shiva so that only shiva will be punished..n for sati his father is everything...
n that's why he was angry when forst time shiva devotees met sati...n told her abt shiva..
some what like that...

Edited by akki-rockstar - 05 February 2012 at 4:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha**esha**Intrepida.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_praptideboleena.manna

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Well said @akki rockstar..superb explanation.Clap.I hope our friend has got her answers now..!!Big smileAnd as for Sati ..she will come to know her identity very late ..Shiv himself said that to Narad & she will have to die again because she is a HUman form now..& that is why Shiv is not wanting her close to him because again he will have to loose her he knows that ..because as Humans the body made up of 5 materials of earth will get perished & that is already bothering him..awww..cho chweet yaar..He loves Sati (Maa Shakti aka Parvati in future sooo much ) I adore him..too..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethamnx12deboleena.manna.Reshama.DeadDevil

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Daksha did hate Shiva-he was supposed to be very arrogant by nature...was never supposed to like Shiva due to his way of life-Vairagi,or Aghori way of Life,which was against his Daksha Samhita
as Far as Sati knowing or not knowing she was an Shakti that is something what was never told..
same goes with the chronology of the events...
unlike the Ramayana and the Mahabharata which are well documented stories,hence having chronological correctness..
However Mahadev-Sati story doesn't have a Proper source that mentions the chronology or the details of such events,various Purana s and Scriptures are referred to which have the same story narrated differently...i guess that makes the story harder to tell!
and of course the story has been twigged a bit to make it a little longer,and more story like,of what i have read the Shiv Sati story is actually very short!

SamsangeethaIntrepidaTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti.Reshama.

moon.beam Goldie
moon.beam
moon.beam

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
When initially Daksh had asked for Shakthi to be his daughter, he would have been a different man...someone with lesser pride

All the glory and riches, must have made him arrogant and made him think to be above God...and so behaving the way as he is now...

The story is shown in a really wonderful way...

Samsangeethamnx12.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Basically Daksha is angry (as they showed) cause of many reasons:

1) Shiva cuts 5th head of Brhma  cause of some valid reason which angers a helpless son..who mistakes the act as hi father's insult.

2)Due to his insecurity and rules and regulations which obviously Mahadev doesn't follow or not bind by...

3)He is just a Prjapati,and nobody praises him..and he doesn't have as much power/authority as the dev has so he had some issues regarding that..so in order to prove that even if he a Prajapati he has a control over the god's ..

4)he is an over possessive son & father.

err that's what i think it should be LOL

Edited by Killer_Shark - 05 February 2012 at 5:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**mnx12

ary42 Senior Member
ary42
ary42

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@ akki- thanks for ur comments. but there was a valid reason and explanation why shiv cut off brahma's head. daksh is ignorant that he does not know that and accepts it. it is also high time to learn that shiv is more powerful than him.
@ all others -thanks for ur comments.
anyway i am eager to see the dance sequence and hope one day mouni will also show the lasya dance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index