Afsar Bitiya

Yash! Hero Material

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sibica

sibica

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Apna bablu Singh aka yash is indeed a hero material.he has got a great persona,superb screen presence and a solid voice.I wish he gets his due and we see him on the silver screen soon.The guy deserves it!...I wish him all d luck! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchFizaluvsKinshukSamanalyse0-SD-0moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash! Hero Material" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Yes Yash is very dashing actor . love his acting n him . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch0-SD-0

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
yh yash is very good actor love himm !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch0-SD-0

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree and couldn't be more thankful for Bablu Singh which is one of my favourite characters in my short TV history. I have a huge crush on the character as I love his idealism how he stands for education and equal opportunity with no pretense or artifice. But what I love most is that he is not just idealistic but also in tune with the real world and its workings, thanks to his dad.

It's really a well rounded and wonderful character and Yash is playing it very powerfully. I hope to see him back from his wife's maika soon! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I completely agree and couldn't be more thankful for Bablu Singh which is one of my favourite characters in my short TV history. I have a huge crush on the character as I love his idealism how he stands for education and equal opportunity with no pretense or artifice. But what I love most is that he is not just idealistic but also in tune with the real world and its workings, thanks to his dad.

It's really a well rounded and wonderful character and Yash is playing it very powerfully. I hope to see him back from his wife's maika soon! Smile

Totally agree with his character traits and his ability to make them all believable.  He is doing a fantastic job.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.