Sports/Cricket

PATRIOTS GET READY4ANOTHER DEFEAT:GIANTS ALL WAY

livelaughlove78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG FINALLY THE SUPER-BOWL IS HERE JUST COUPLE OF HOURS AWAY ALL I CAN SAY IS 

Its all about the Giants Baby ðŸ˜›

Even though I'm mad @ them for beating COWBOYS in the playoffs, I'm still going to be @ there side as I love ELI. IT ALL THE ABOUT THE GIANT'S NOW SO PATRIOTS GET READY FOR ANOTHER DEFEAT. 
Giants will WIN just like they did in 2008 so get ready for another defeat tomorrow ðŸ˜Š

JUST WA8 AND WATCH PATRIOTS; THE SO CALLED "REVENGE" YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS SO GOING TO BACK-FIRE ON YOU GUYS.
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M NOT EVEN FROM NY I'M FROM DALLAS (COWBOYS) EVEN THOUGH GIANTS DEFEATED US IN THE PLAYOFFS I'M STILL GOING TO BE ON THE GIANTS SIDE ASI CAN'T STAND ANY1 WHO DOES NOT LIKE MY HUSBAND TIM TEBOW ( BRONKOS) COUGH COUGH COUGH ** BRADY 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW them how its done.!

I am from NC (Panther Fan).. but absolutely  HATE Brady... Dude has no respect for other quarterbacks... what a loser...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
um brady has no respect for other qb's? you've got to be kidding! where do you get your facts from? in ALL his interviews he has NOTHING but praises for other qbs.