Sports/Cricket

PATRIOTS GET READY4ANOTHER DEFEAT:GIANTS ALL WAY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

livelaughlove78

Groupbie

livelaughlove78

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
OMG OMG FINALLY THE SUPER-BOWL IS HERE JUST COUPLE OF HOURS AWAY ALL I CAN SAY IS 

Its all about the Giants Baby Tongue

Even though I'm mad @ them for beating COWBOYS in the playoffs, I'm still going to be @ there side as I love ELI. IT ALL THE ABOUT THE GIANT'S NOW SO PATRIOTS GET READY FOR ANOTHER DEFEAT. 
Giants will WIN just like they did in 2008 so get ready for another defeat tomorrow Smile

JUST WA8 AND WATCH PATRIOTS; THE SO CALLED "REVENGE" YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS SO GOING TO BACK-FIRE ON YOU GUYS.
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M NOT EVEN FROM NY I'M FROM DALLAS (COWBOYS) EVEN THOUGH GIANTS DEFEATED US IN THE PLAYOFFS I'M STILL GOING TO BE ON THE GIANTS SIDE ASI CAN'T STAND ANY1 WHO DOES NOT LIKE MY HUSBAND TIM TEBOW ( BRONKOS) COUGH COUGH COUGH ** BRADY 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PATRIOTS GET READY4ANOTHER DEFEAT:GIANTS ALL WAY" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndYa4u

IF-Rockerz

IndYa4u

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW them how its done.!

I am from NC (Panther Fan).. but absolutely  HATE Brady... Dude has no respect for other quarterbacks... what a loser...

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
um brady has no respect for other qb's? you've got to be kidding! where do you get your facts from? in ALL his interviews he has NOTHING but praises for other qbs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top