Hitler Didi

sumit tb interview. - Page 3

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i have always felt he can be talkative,as rati di had told he is the biggest pranster on the sets, so it is not possible that he is introvert but may be in front of media he doesn't want to express more as he knows in and out of media..
i m finding his personality very unique in TV industry..
he is also mysterious like rishi..😆
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nels

Rinky .. here is something that you may call one-on-one interview ðŸ˜Š

Nels, Rinky,

Now I understand why he is not into "muscle building". Remember I said I was intrigued that he does not feel threatened with his out of normal personality. So he knew he can get away with acting or anything else rather than body building. True artistic pursuits I must say!!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Nels, Rinky,

Now I understand why he is not into "muscle building". Remember I said I was intrigued that he does not feel threatened with his out of normal personality. So he knew he can get away with acting or anything else rather than body building. True pursuits I must say!!

Maybe he believes so...But...maybe I personally can't think beyond the box but have you seen how Crazy people go over men with Hot Bods...Right now In hollywood,bollywood and even In tellywood...Looking Macho and showing off 6-7-8 packs is a norm...people are so look obsessed that...I feel Sumit should groom himself a Little better...A little extra never does you any harm...
Mithila_22 thumbnail
i don't mind even if he grooms a bit..but i also like as he is...
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Nels, Rinky,

Now I understand why he is not into "muscle building". Remember I said I was intrigued that he does not feel threatened with his out of normal personality. So he knew he can get away with acting or anything else rather than body building. True artistic pursuits I must say!!

@mits n rinky-- both r true in ur own ways..he needs a lil grooming but not as mad as getting 6 packs..he is good as he is..

and quite daring n self confident too coz of the sawariya act he did and carried it off ... gosh i was feeling embrassed to watch him like that infact...

bande ko shram hi nahi hain...journalism ne tuf baba diya hoga

@shridevi -- i agree with you on out of normal personality and to add to you i will mention his eyes...not normally seen for male leads on TV till now
Mithila_22 thumbnail
yup sri di..in fact i don't want him to get thos 6 pack abs n stuff like obssessed people...but if he wants to grrom a bit then it's ok..
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tfs and Journalism is my fav profession lol
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very well educated guy and very modest..

my respect increased for him.
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
2 short :(,but  better than nothing ;)
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally Sumit's interview!
Journalism...hmm interesting
i want more interivews dude ðŸ˜‰