Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mistletoe

IF-Dazzler

mistletoe

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Since we get to see a lot of Jai and Bani scenes together after their marriage and some of them have been fabulous, why not list out your individual favourites till date! Incase you are awaiting for something much better, then please do mention what sort of scene would you like to see (a general description would suffice!)

My personal favourite Jai and Bani post-marriage scene:

The bedroom scene between Jai and Bani which was done in complete silence! The silence treatment worked wonders for the scene, as it showed the fractured yet deep bond between the two emotionally shattered people who have been forced to come together! Admittdly that was one of the best intense and emotional scene to come out of Balaji Stables and would get my number 1 scene in Kasamh Se till date!Star

The scene where Jai gets drunk and yells, "I hate you Pia" and then when Bani helps him reach their bedroom, he breaks down crying on her shoulder and hugs her for comfort, only to be hugged back by a silent and stunned Bani. Has to be another classic from Balaji....very, very well done and extremely touching! Some classic performance by Ram Kapoor and Prachi Desai!Clap

The whole Muh Dikhayi scene where Jai and Bani dance and Jai whispers wickedly into Bani's ears as to how she feels marrying a middle-aged man? The look of incredulity and shock on Bani's face and the bitterness in Jai's voice made for some true-blue good old fashioned acting, which seems to be missing out in most Hindi soaps! And all said and done, Jai and Bani look lovely when they dance, even though Jai is mostly scowling at Bani!Ouch

Bathroom Scene! Damn cute in two words! The whole expression of outrage mingled with actue embarssment and horror on Jai's face made for some good view. I don't remember ever laughing so much in such a long time! Again a very well handled scene, rates a 10/10 in cuteness factor!LOL

"Maine kaha suniyeji" "Ji kahiye?" Now who could imagine Jai and Bani talking to one another in this tone? Kudos to Mausi for making Khadoos utter sweet nothings into Bani's ears, even though for play-acting sake! Amazing chemistry and some wonderful expression's, one scene which is bound to get a huge grin from everyone around!Embarrassed

The Lunch Scene at the Farmhouse! Loved the whole completey awkward and embarssed look on Jai and Bani's face as they share the food and neither of them is able to gulp down a single morsel! Best part? Both of them leaving the cutlet / vada for the other to eat but ultimately both leaving it untouched!Cry

Please do share your views on your favourite Jai and Bani (Post-marriage) Scene and also why you liked it!

Lots of Love,

MT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Jai-Bani Post-Marriage Scenes!" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AfghanLeena

IF-Rockerz

AfghanLeena

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
i agree with u

Shaheen786

Shaheen786

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I liked the scene where she told him that she knew his plan of putting a case on Pushkar, and challenged him that she'll get Pia and Pushkar married.

Shaheen

zara18

Goldie

zara18

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i like the one when bani and rano come back from pia's house and jai thinks that bani went there to have fun but when she tells him the real reason why she went there...he then felt guilty what he said to bani

Also when they are in bedroom and jai phone rings and bani is about to pick the phone up but then jai comes and his hand touches bani's hand Big smile

oh and also when he says to bani that i wish u wasnt pia's sister

Also when mausi comes comes back home with bani, jai ,dadi and jigs and bani and jai are taking the blessing from mausi and when them two bend down they look at each other (i loved that bit) and also the chain bit where they have to put chain on each other

ok i thik iv done too much lol

xsimzxchickx

IF-Rockerz

xsimzxchickx

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
To be frank I loved the entire scenes between the couples till date!!!! There scene are totally amazing and mesmerising!!! Embarrassed

But if I had to pick ----

I would say….. Jai and bani at the farmhouse….totally amazing and an unforgettable scene…!!! Especially when jai opens the front car door for bani while leaving the farmhouse!!! Shows his concern for bani to some extent….! Tongue

Then I would say the official and typical husband and wife scene….when they speak to each other in conservative manner…! LOL

Then the scene when jai admits to bani that ….she's going through this agony due to pia….and only if she wasn't pia's sister! Embarrassed

Many more….that u have listed above!!!! You seem to say stuff for me MT! hehehe
Wink

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i like the scene when they got married under tuff situation both of them.....
also,the silent bedroom scene was fantastic....

mayona

IF-Dazzler

mayona

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Jai and Bani Bedroom scenes are all awesome Wink but I still like Bedroom scene when Jai and Bani hand touch each other, Sharing food in one plate , Chain exchanging scene between Jai amd Bai, Chinese whisper scene of Jai saying I love you to Bani, Jai opening front door of the car for BaniWink Embarrassed

RiyaDutt

Goldie

RiyaDutt

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hmmnn...my fav scenes??? Now dats a tuff one....chalo..phir bhi...i will start wid my choti si list Wink

(1) Da Khadoos (Du pont) scene where bani calls jai khadoos LOL LOL

(2) Da chinese whispers scene where our naive bani wishpers da whole xact sentence to jigs LOL LOL ( I lykd her xpressions da most actually) LOL LOL

(3) Da suniyeji-kaheiyeji scene Embarrassed

(4) Both eating on from da same plate scene

(5) Both getting married wid each other...actually da scene where jai fills bani's maang in gussa LOL LOL was tooo funny...(for me it was guys...sorry LOL LOL )

(6) Da scene where dey both sleep on da same bed n finally end up facing each other clse in da next morning... (pity, it was bani who had to wake b4 jai Cry )

and da list are endless..... LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top