Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Tattoo tell!

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Remember the tattoo. Silly question! We all do!! 

Somehow I feel that the tattoo scene and the accompanying dialogues of Viraj were of utmost importance. In that scene Viraj tells Jahnvi that this tattoo will always remind her of the love he has for her and one day he is sure that Jahnvi will love him with as much passion. Jahnvi nods yes. ( YES!). 

So now please go ahead and give your reasons how will this play out in the future. Silent readers please participate. (other forums have 2 days off, so join now!LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmadazzling_akshipari10..Naina..RoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma Senior Member
Manipadma
Manipadma

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
2 days off LOL LOL..
Now when this tatoo thing was going on.. I was thinking the same..* all viraj fans think the same way..i guess LOL * bt how will it work ...dnt knw ...

Edited by Manipadma - 04 February 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
humm...i agree...LOL sry for being funny on a serious post..but if Viraj doesn't show his tatoo how will Jhan remember it?? Tongue (more shirtless scenes) LOL

Credit: Online source:  "a picture or image that tells a story without using words." It has been suggested that symbols such as cave paintings and carvings were man's earliest forms of communication. Smile Old fashioned way of communication..

Nyways jokes apart...yes i do blv that one day jhan will be as passionate for his love as he was on tattoo day!Tongue the significance i blv was "Permanent Tatto" and place..(*near his heart) meaningly passionate, permanent, truthful (*faithful) love of him for her.
Permenent tattoo also symbolyzes one of the 7 phere (*precisely: 4th & 7th vachan after reading about itCool "fourth round the couple prays to God for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families", 7th " final seventh round the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime. " (*credits: IF) - well family thing can be ignored for now..on tattoo scene anyways coz at that time he didn't Serious harm anyone from her family!.) vachan that i will always be with u no matter what..Smile the space which wife has in his husband's life.. *I also blv that it shows ONE of the MOST important part of Viraj's character. "Man of Words" {what he says is what he does} Non replaceable..non removable..permanent & Unfadeable!Smile...concrete... junoon...i look at it as sense of possesion...* Jhanvi belongs to me...near my heart* although Jhanvi noded yes with fear..but she felt the pain that he went through while making that tattoo..He told her to look at it..."see my love for u, feel the intensity, feel the pain too (insilent)" and she did feel the pain...she wasn't completely discussed,,,or giving weired expressions...she was not scared...she had tears...meaning she felt the pain...when he hold her hand tight while talking about his passion for her..she actually felt it...and Blv or not she liked it.. (*anyone would love it!Heart)

P.S. Ur topics makes me think..*good way...improving..*Star

*Future track,,,,,,need some thinking time...will reedit*

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 04 February 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari10Mili27..Naina..

dazzling_akshi Senior Member
dazzling_akshi
dazzling_akshi

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
aaahhh...viraj shirtless...i can't take my eye's off  from him!!!!!!!!

Edited by akshi900 - 05 February 2012 at 4:13am

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Now brace yourself for my story.Smile

Due to some accident or some other unfortunate incident, Virja will get separated! ShockedViraj will be presumed dead. Dadi will jump with joy and say bhagwan ka shukra hai Viraj mar gaya aur ab main chal bhi sakti hoon.Dead  

Jahnvi will be heartbroken, devastated by the turn of events but will gather herself up and decide to move on with life, may be in a different city.OuchIn that city, she meets another man, may be colleague or boss. This is our other male lead. Life goes on...Sleepy

However one fine day, as this guy and J are savouring a cup of coffee, she hears the strains of the song, humein
 tumse... and feels the presence of someone familiar.Embarrassed Memories come rushing back. Gradually she does come face to face with this man, who looks exactly like Viraj.

He is nice, calm, sloppy,buttoned-up, patient (in short, boringThumbs Down).  Jahnvi knows that he cannot be Viraj but just the thought of him stirs her emotions ( one day you will feel the same for me - Viraj). She becomes restless for him to take off his shirt ( strictly to check the tattooWacko).

This guy is Viraj, new, improved version. When he met with an accident, he was taken to the same hospital where Dr Rana was practising. She recognises him and as he recovers from his injuries, she treats him for his mental condition.

From thereon will begin the love triangle. May the best man win!

PS: Don't ask me what happens to the baby? I am not the CV, am I? 

Howzzat!!!ROFL

Edited by sarcozee - 05 February 2012 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@sarcozee: nice one! But i don't want that to happen... i will tear apart if they show him go through all the drama to get recover...and I want to say if he is improved version 2 options!

1) He is faking it.. Usual Viraj styleCool

2) He has been treated so well that he became another person..either way he has lost his identity...he forgot Jhanvi and all the times they spent together. he forgot HP. his house, his sister, his wealth...e/thing..even his love for this one woman...which drove him to the condition! Unhappy

But yes U may be right...the tattoo can be "link" btwn the two hearts. Infact they may show father son track too...where the guy who lost memories has a strange bond attatchments for this Baby V! Heart who knows he might end up being just like Viraj..in many ways...aahhh my imginations are running like anything.. but ya...ur option is granted..i like the idea of Jhanvi missing Viraj...and then coming across him...Smile

Mili27..Naina..

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Ohh! INteresting post sarcozee! Loved reading everyones analyses.

Hm, I kinda wouldn't be surprised with the entire tattoo being the link between one Viraj and another. But honestly, I don't him to come back actually nice. I'd rather Jahnvi be the one to deal with his disorder and be the one to help him in whatever will happen.

Mili27RoyalLEO_Krrish

dazzling_akshi Senior Member
dazzling_akshi
dazzling_akshi

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i quiet sure sure in the near future...after lot of twists and turns...the tattoo would help jhanvi...in recognising viraj...excited for that moment !!!!!!!!

like ur topic...!Clap

Edited by akshi900 - 05 February 2012 at 11:57am

Mili27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index