suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my fellow Nivreniacs! A big big 🤗 to you all from me...well first i wanted to say sorry that i haven't been so active on this forum...actually things have been really been getting hectic with my uni work...well im planning that after a couple of weeks i will for sure make time for this forum and try and keep it active along with all of you...😊
...well now what was i gonna say🤔...oh ya🤪...well im not sure if you all remember the OS that i had written in the first besharam gang thread😕...if you don't and you want me to i will put them is a seperate thread so that you can read the parts...and if you do remember...then you also know that i had stopped at the point where NivRen were gonna go on a vacation to Rome😍 and didn't update further because i really hated the track that ccbm was in at that moment...well now i just felt like giving all of you the next part of the OS...if you would like it then do tell me...if not then well i will just go back to hiding under  a rock😆...do let me know...luv you all😳

...oh and those of you that read my ff and are waiting for the next update...especially fiza...i am so sorry about that...actually i am trying to lengthen the chapter up a bit and give all of you a little more so you dont get too disappointed...will post it as soon as i am done with the editing😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey..continue soon yar..eagerly waiting for ur os..
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't know you wrote OS's please do post them in another thread and continue your OS too and can't wait for you to update you FF's too. 😊 😃
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Suman,

i didn't know you had written somes scenes on the NivRen besharam gang thread  😲 I definitely want to read them, coz i love both your FFs. I'm excited now.lol please write more and if possible can you post all your previous work on one thread so i can read it. hope you don't mind 😳
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jananishan

hey..continue soon yar..eagerly waiting for ur os..

gonna post my previous parts now for all of those that haven't read them and will post the new part this weekend
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nivren123

I didn't know you wrote OS's please do post them in another thread and continue your OS too and can't wait for you to update you FF's too. 😊 😃

oh Fiza you didn't? I thought you might have read them in the previous besharam gang thread...the OS was the main reason that i started my first ff: meant to be...gonna post the previous parts in a bit...do make sure to comment😳
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinshuk_lover

continue soon

will do hun😳
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamina1010

hey Suman,

i didn't know you had written somes scenes on the NivRen besharam gang thread  😲 I definitely want to read them, coz i love both your FFs. I'm excited now.lol please write more and if possible can you post all your previous work on one thread so i can read it. hope you don't mind 😳

ya aamina di i had written some scenes in the besharam gang thread😊...but they were mostly around the beginning i believe😕...well with all of the talented writers posting their scenes on the tread i am not surprised that you didn't come across mine😉...after all they weren't that special...well i will be posting the previous parts of this os in a bit...do read and comment😳