Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hi my fellow Nivreniacs! A big big Hug to you all from me...well first i wanted to say sorry that i haven't been so active on this forum...actually things have been really been getting hectic with my uni work...well im planning that after a couple of weeks i will for sure make time for this forum and try and keep it active along with all of you...Smile
...well now what was i gonna sayErmm...oh yaSilly...well im not sure if you all remember the OS that i had written in the first besharam gang threadConfused...if you don't and you want me to i will put them is a seperate thread so that you can read the parts...and if you do remember...then you also know that i had stopped at the point where NivRen were gonna go on a vacation to RomeDay Dreaming and didn't update further because i really hated the track that ccbm was in at that moment...well now i just felt like giving all of you the next part of the OS...if you would like it then do tell me...if not then well i will just go back to hiding under  a rockLOL...do let me know...luv you allEmbarrassed

...oh and those of you that read my ff and are waiting for the next update...especially fiza...i am so sorry about that...actually i am trying to lengthen the chapter up a bit and give all of you a little more so you dont get too disappointed...will post it as soon as i am done with the editingSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuKinshuk_lover-aamina--SilverDragon-deepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen OS???" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jananishan

Groupbie

jananishan

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
hey..continue soon yar..eagerly waiting for ur os..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evr

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I didn't know you wrote OS's please do post them in another thread and continue your OS too and can't wait for you to update you FF's too. Smile Big smile

suman4evr

Kinshuk_lover

Groupbie

Kinshuk_lover

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
continue soon

suman4evr

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
hey Suman,

i didn't know you had written somes scenes on the NivRen besharam gang thread  Shocked I definitely want to read them, coz i love both your FFs. I'm excited now.lol please write more and if possible can you post all your previous work on one thread so i can read it. hope you don't mind Embarrassed

suman4evr

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jananishan

hey..continue soon yar..eagerly waiting for ur os..
gonna post my previous parts now for all of those that haven't read them and will post the new part this weekend

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivren123

I didn't know you wrote OS's please do post them in another thread and continue your OS too and can't wait for you to update you FF's too. Smile Big smile
oh Fiza you didn't? I thought you might have read them in the previous besharam gang thread...the OS was the main reason that i started my first ff: meant to be...gonna post the previous parts in a bit...do make sure to commentEmbarrassed

-SilverDragon-

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinshuk_lover

continue soon
will do hunEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top