Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

kekta style of jjkn

tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged

this post is for fun purpose.Big smile

i wonder what wud happen if kekta was to made jjn insted of t n d.

i m doing a wild guessing without any logics n brains.LOL

arman n jassi luv each other but there is sum misunderstanding between dem (just consider the present scenario) purab is seriously ill n his guru advised him to get married to a lucky girl like jassi, jassi being a true friend(as she promised purab dat she will do whatever he'll ask) agrees to marry him(inspired scene frm kkusum, remember it was the reason why kkusum married to abhay 2nd time), jassi being sati sabitri indian woman promises to forget her past, but  coincidence always happens between jassi n arman n purab happens to present there at every time like jassi arman sir ki sath lunch pe jati hai purab bhi usi restaurant pe jati hai, do no ko ek sath dekh kar usko maan mein sakh paida hota hai (many n many such scenes just like kekta's), purab gets suspicious day by day, on the other hand arman continues to luv jassi n mallika continues to luv arman, to get her luv back mallika makes a plan with purab, mallika purab ki sath pyar ka natak karti hain so dat jassi bcums jealous n falls in luv with purab, but jassi being dumb(as its her nature) thinks the natak is real, so she divorce purab dem arman send the marriage proposal to jassi's parents n dey fix jassi's marriage to arman, but after marrying to arman jassi realize dat she already is in luv with purab(this happend in kusum, where kumud realize dat she luvs garv after divorcing him), as a result jassi isn't happy in her marriage, realizing dat jassi doesn't luv arman, he spends more n more time with mallika, again jassi being dumb thinks dat arman luvs mallika(which is not true) she divorce him. now she is single n spends her time working for both arman n purab's fashion house, out of 7 days in a week she does modelling for purab's co. for 3 days n dose 3 nights she dreams bout purab another 3 days she works for arman's gulmohor n dose 3 nights she dreams bout arman. now both arman n purab submits their faults n wants to marry her again, now jassi is confused whom she'll choose---arman or purab, den another twist in the story!!!!Confused

a 3rd man enters in jassi's life(may b raj), now what will happen in jassi's life, whom she will marry- arman, ourab or raj??? thats how the story of jjkn will b extended for years after years.LOL

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
please don't give ideas to t and d!!! they have already made a mess of the story!!!Cry
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

please don't give ideas to t and d!!! they have already made a mess of the story!!!Cry

Yeah, who knows, they might visit IF. LOL

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged
ideas or no ideas....this whole thing was very funny LOLLOLLOL....if you come to think of it - i just realised how SILLY kusum has turned out to be or for that matter any ekta serial ....i mean we all know they're silly....but theyre actually silly silly silly...in the sense silliest ....as we watch the transformations slowly, we dont realise the silliness in these serials...LOLLOLLOL
silly meConfused

P.S. lashforever - i think its better not to mention that you do watch ksbkbt once in a while
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
plz,we have had enough of tortureAngry,so lets not give ideas,
meearthbigfan Groupbie
meearthbigfan
meearthbigfan

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged
LOL tupa r u ekta's sis
np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

i watch kekta serials without fail coz that makes me learn patience.im very spiritually oriented u know, i need to learn to controlmy anger and frustrations

and as for ur story,i ll add  a background music for mallika (likaaa as in komolika) and wen shes about to marry raj, arundati comes back and raj leaves jasi at the marriage hall,to save the day a-p-n allthree offer to marry herand she marries nandu.(shes already married the other two)..now pari has fallen for nandu secretly pari  joins hands with mallika and decide to teach jassi a lesson..theres a 5000 rs contract for which allr comprting and the owner of that (fifth) tells jassi he ll give it to her if she marries him...soshe marries himand splits the contract between allthe remaining four guys  and goes off abroad....

and then 20 year leap...jassi son is around 25yrs old armaan and mallika s daughter around 18 pari and raj r married with a 24 yr old daughter purab bechara is single though meenakshis running after him still(he stilllooks handsome u see) nandu married and divorced arundati and now married to (yup,she cameback too)maria with three kids 17 , 20 and 21 yrs old..... all the kids r college friends ...rajs daughter want s to go aftyer jassis son-and wonder of wonders armaans daughter s after him too but only till she sees yes guessed it ...purab  btw,jassis hubbys conveniently dead and now all she has s her aankhon ka chirag her son tillshe sees armaan again...then raj sees her and again mallliiikkka(likkaaa) and pari plotting against poor jassi begins...

sorry guys...thats yucky.Angry.Confused.i know...my god i need to go cleanse myself in ganga for even thinking of thisstuff ...of course i forgot to add jassis son marries purabs illegitimate girl wit meenakshi thats the first wedding..i forgot aryan

stopit stop and get out of here fast...im nauseasousCry i apologise to our loved characters j-a-p-r-n-m-and allothers  and allof u

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ekta dekho tum np18 & tupa jaise pyaare bachon ka kyaa haal banaa rakhi hai !!!!!!

Go to top