Music Corner

new online talent show!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
heyy guyss.. since this is a music section.. i thot of sharing this new online talent show i came across. Its called Dansing Star... Im participatinggg nd I hope many of U will tooo.. its a gr8 opportunityy.. www.dansingstar.com

note to mod: i dun knw if this is allowed. im srry if its nott (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new online talent show!!!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top