Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi party group photo(samir soni) (Page 3)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yes, Tony's hand is behind MONA and Mandira's is by MONA'S waist. SAMIR only has his hand by Mandira's shoulder....prolly coz they know each other from the play that they're doing together. Lets not jump to any conclusions unless it comes from the horse's mouth! I read in an interview of Samir Soni however that he was never interested in Mona Singh...that they only share a professional relationship. He said that he's not really ready for another relationship after the death of his ex-girlfriend.

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kranti

Have you seen this jassi party group photo closely. jassi team are enjoying and tosted .Have you seen samir closely he put one had on mandira bedi's shoulder and one hand over jassi's waist. And armaan was quite away from her and smiling .samir ,jassi,tony deeya ,parmeet were more enjoying.
I had heard in many posts over forums that jassi and armaan does not talk in any outside parties and keep distance (i think due to keep themselves away from any gossip as armaan is already married).

Have you seen from last couple of days samir and jassi are quite more friendly off screen then before from samir's re entry . They were great and very comfartable with each other in ponds femina miss india contest. Also jassi now a days include samir's name in her interviews now a days after makeover . Previously she never discaused his name in any of her interviews and now a days she does.

What do you think about it. Onscreen arman and jassi are great together and have great chemistry. But in real life samir and jassi looks great together (they looked nice in miss india contest).

AGREED!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
it looks like either tony's or mandiras hand on jassi's waist. and the hand on mandiras shoulder, maybe its suposed to mean in a friendly way becuz they've worked together for a quite a while. and umm maybe there might be something fishy, but i dont think jassi would aim for samir soni, becuz she knows that samir still luvs his exwife!
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It's mandira's hand,  but they looked realy  good together in femina miss India contest;transformed jassi is a fine lady no more innocent girl;n mona's punjabi stature is quite evident now so she gels more with samir now.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

hi i dont know abt mona-samir though both ahve denied it in thein interviews but i do know from the various interviews that mona and apurva are great buddies off screen ,if u see the hero honds its awards,arman gave the award to jassi and they were really good together and also jassi calls him appu singh and he calls her jazz berry now.

also apurva has said in his inetrview that the entire gang are gerat friends offscreen too and hang out together whenever they have time .

well mona ands amir well if something is going on good luck to them

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nope it's Mandira's hand... I am also surprised why Arman keep a distance from Jassi?? I don't get it...and I don't like it :(
masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

hi i dont know abt mona-samir though both ahve denied it in thein interviews but i do know from the various interviews that mona and apurva are great buddies off screen ,if u see the hero honds its awards,arman gave the award to jassi and they were really good together and also jassi calls him appu singh and he calls her jazz berry now.

also apurva has said in his inetrview that the entire gang are gerat friends offscreen too and hang out together whenever they have time .

well mona ands amir well if something is going on good luck to them

yeah... you are right that's what i have read in their interviews...

I don't think there is anything between samir and mona

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

but they went so well in MISS INDIA!!!!

Go to top