Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi party group photo(samir soni)

kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 283

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged


Have you seen this jassi party group photo closely. jassi team are enjoying and tosted .Have you seen samir closely he put one had on mandira bedi's shoulder and one hand over jassi's waist. And armaan was quite away from her and smiling .samir ,jassi,tony deeya ,parmeet were more enjoying.
I had heard in many posts over forums that jassi and armaan does not talk in any outside parties and keep distance (i think due to keep themselves away from any gossip as armaan is already married).

     Have you seen from last couple of days samir and jassi are quite more friendly off screen then before from samir's re entry . They were great and very comfartable with each other in ponds femina miss india contest. Also jassi now a days include samir's name in her interviews now a days after makeover . Previously she never discaused his name in any of her interviews and now a days she does.

What do you think about it. Onscreen arman and jassi are great together and have great chemistry. But in real life samir and jassi looks great together (they looked nice in miss india contest).
   

tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Joined: 04 December 2004
Posts: 91

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kranti

 

But in real life samir and jassi looks great together (they looked nice in miss india contest).


   

hmmmmmmm u have a point.



Edited by tupa - 17 April 2005 at 12:55am
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Joined: 01 January 2005
Posts: 1704

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged
well!i am not interested about Mona's private life!i am interested in this story and in this story she loves Armaan! that's all!Big smile
tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Joined: 04 December 2004
Posts: 91

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kranti



Have you seen this jassi party group photo closely. jassi team are enjoying and tosted .Have you seen samir closely he put one had on mandira bedi's shoulder and one hand over jassi's waist. And armaan was quite away from her and smiling .samir ,jassi,tony deeya ,parmeet were more enjoying.
I had heard in many posts over forums that jassi and armaan does not talk in any outside parties and keep distance (i think due to keep themselves away from any gossip as armaan is already married).

     Have you seen from last couple of days samir and jassi are quite more friendly off screen then before from samir's re entry . They were great and very comfartable with each other in ponds femina miss india contest. Also jassi now a days include samir's name in her interviews now a days after makeover . Previously she never discaused his name in any of her interviews and now a days she does.

What do you think about it. Onscreen arman and jassi are great together and have great chemistry. But in real life samir and jassi looks great together (they looked nice in miss india contest).
   

i agree i smell sumthing fishy

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004
Posts: 10100

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

well!i am not interested about Mona's private life!i am interested in this story and in this story she loves Armaan! that's all!Big smile

Agreed.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004
Posts: 10100

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Isn't that Mandira's hand??
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Joined: 26 August 2004
Posts: 3898

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged
lol, selina NICE sig. I LOVE it!LOL
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Joined: 18 November 2004
Posts: 3333

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Selina

Isn't that Mandira's hand??

I too dont care what Samir and Mona do in their real life.

Also I dont see Samir's hand on Mona's waist.

And the hand we see behind Jassi seems to be Tonys hand?????

Am i missing something..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

2 3 4

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 30   Views: 5638

Hansa-Tapori 30 5638 13 October 2007 at 10:02am by veekay
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin - D.O.T.W.

2

Author: premlvr1   Replies: 10   Views: 2703

premlvr1 10 2703 21 April 2007 at 7:55am by laddoo598
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin Title track

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 2   Views: 1431

Salmanayesha 2 1431 23 March 2007 at 9:33pm by notfadedaway
jassi sux, jassi rox,armaan rox,maddy rox

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 10   Views: 2299

insouciance 10 2299 22 February 2006 at 6:20pm by ~~*Anjali*~~
Jassi, Jassi, Jassi, haye Jassi!

2 3

Author: mahn786ch   Replies: 17   Views: 3651

mahn786ch 17 3651 13 May 2005 at 10:20am by mahn786ch

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index