Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
xarina to good love it cont please come soon yaar pm me for next  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Fab little update there to keep us going!!

Can't wait to read more!! (Am stuck in the kitchen so can't comment in detail!!)

Xarina

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
fabulous!! loves it sooo much!! its nice to have ahem support gopi and not just go back to MM...lovely..continue soon...xx and thanks for the PM...x

Xarina

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Fab little update there to keep us going!!

Can't wait to read more!! (Am stuck in the kitchen so can't comment in detail!!)

u making lasagne again?? Wink

Xarina

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
loved it xarina

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Another little update for tonight. 

"Thank you, doctor." He turned to Gopi.  "I will go home and pick up a few things.  I'll be back in a couple of hours."  Gopi nodded.  

Ahem rushed home, grabbed a clean out fit for Gopi, moved the baby's crib to the side of the bed, gave the apartment a check, picked up the car seat and rushed to the door and made for the hospital as fast as he could. 

He wouldn't let the nurses help Gopi to get dressed.  He shooed the nurses out and completed the task himself, finally applying a small amount of sindoor to her parting.  Then they both got the baby dressed and went to the nurses' station to go the paperwork.  Ahem blushed as he stood there as he saw the very same nurses he had shooed out whisper to one another.  As they left one of the nurses took Gopi's hand and wished her well and leant forward.

"You are so lucky to have a husband like that.  Cherish him." She whispered.  Gopi smiled.  She looked at Ahem and then at the nurse and nodded. 

Ahem helped Gopi into the car and then took the baby from the nurse, placed him in the car seat and strapped him in.  For his effort the baby gave a little whine but settled straightaway making Ahem smile broadly as he looked at Gopi.  He shut the door and then made a phone call to Jigar.  Jigar picked up on the third ring. 

"Hello Bhai.  Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," replied Ahem.  "Listen.  I have picked up Gopi and the little one and we are going home.  If mom or kaki is intending to visit tonight can you let them know?"

"Great Bhai.  I will tell them.  So what time are you going to reach here?"  Ahem stopped and thought for a moment.  Then he took a deep breath.

"No Jigar.  We are not coming back to MB.  We are going to our own home."  Jigar sighed.

"You do realise that Kaki is expecting you to come back.  She has got your room ready and is just waiting for you to call.   She will be disappointed."  Ahem felt bad but his priorities had changed.

"OK.  Can you stall them from coming to the hospital at least?  I will talk to mom later.  Just tell her that. Ok?  Bye." And he hung up.  He sat in the car, glanced back to ensure that his two precious cargos were comfortable, put the car into gear and set off.

Once Gopi and the baby were settled in the flat Ahem phoned his mother.  With some trepidation he waited for the call to connect.   As soon as it was picked he greeted her.

"Ahem.   Why aren't you here?  Jigar told me that Gopi vahu and the baby have left the hospital and you have taken them to the flat?"

"Mom.  I believe that here is the best place for us.  I want to concentrate on getting to know my son and I want to be sure that Gopi does not have any tension."

"But she would be better off here, with us."  Ahem could sense the disappointment in her voice. "Mota Bhabi and I are here.  She would not want for anything."  

"I know that you would look after her very well, but mom I want to spend some time with my family."

"So you are punishing me for what happened in the past."  Ahem wiped his face.  This was killing him but he had to stand firm. "Mom, please respect my decision."  The call disconnected.  He stared at the phone before putting it in his pocket and sighed.   He got up and checked on Gopi and the baby who were both fast asleep.  Removing his shoes and jacket he emptied his pockets and lay on the bed beside her and fell asleep.

At the weekend Gopi sat down on the sofa and turned to him.

"What is wrong?"  She asked him.  Most of the time he was happy and attentive but there were times when he'd be deep in thought.

"It's nothing," he smiled and embraced her.  She returned his hug but then sat back and asked him again.  He looked her little petulant look and smiled.  "OK.  I'll tell you.   When mom came to the hospital she asked if we'd move back in to MM."

"What did you say?"  Huge eyes looked back at him.

"I didn't give her an answer.   When we got home from the hospital I rang her and explained that I wanted to stay here.  But she has been ringing on a daily basis trying to wear me down."  He took her hands in his. "Gopi?  What do you think?  Do we move back to mum's?"   Gopi looked at him.

"Ahemiji.  I only want what is best for us.  Where ever you decide.  I am with you."  Ahem shook his head.  He sensed that she thought the same as him and preferred to stay at the flat.

"It is not as easy as that.  Gopi if we move back you will be a daughter in law first, a mother second and my wife last.  I don't want that.  I don't want to be last in your list of priorities."  Gopi thought for a while.  Then a thought came to her.

"Ahemji?  Why don't we do this?  On the 12th day after the birth we have to attend the Namakaran ritual at the house.  Maaji had decided on it when she came to the hospital that day.  Shall we stay there for a few days and see how we get on?"  Ahem looked at his wife in awe.  He liked her suggestion and it would be the best indicator as to what to expect. 

"That is a good idea.  I'll ring the house later and let them know to expect us.  Shall we say Monday?"  Gopi nodded.  That settled he stood and picked up the baby from its Moses basket.  "So what do we call the little one?"  He sat down next to her.  They each voiced names they liked but could not decide.  Gopi feigned exasperation.

"None of the names sound right," she said.  "At this rate we'll end up calling him Gohem!"  Ahem laughed out loud causing the baby to jump.  He quickly rocked him, stopping him from crying and then handed him to Gopi to soothe him further.  Gopi took the baby in her arms and looked at his face.  "What about Akaash?" She said after a while. "With two a's?"  Ahem looked and smiled.

"I like that name."  He sat with her and held  little Akaash.  "Akaash Ahem Modi?  Welcome to the world." And he bent down and kissed Akaash on the forehead and then hugged Gopi.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288SoniaGhafoorajoliedancydreamergagsyneteche_cvinabenpallavisarkarruchshahrsshreeJJ15pearliessafdarmunnihyderabadaNsHu_tEjPaLarul01Tishuukafaluckylucky1-neela-hana_yeverSandy914tinkerbe11angelirebelliSriBsandyukKavya.Samalazizsweet cherryDhabu89swasthiShaunSAA2ZVictorynavyabfamzii05CravingKhana-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1ll-Shilpa-llaamirkhanfanNazmaJmitzi11-Eris-.SajnaVe.

varshu27

IF-Rockerz

varshu27

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
great update xarina...loving this ahem..its great that he did not decide immediatey on kokis request and waited to talk to gopi first...baby blues and hormones haywire ...tell me about it...waiting for the next update and thanks for the pm...

Edited by varshu27 - 14 February 2012 at 6:36pm

Xarina

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i thought i was on a winning spree of being 1st but varshu beat me to it...
gr update xarina...luv the pace...

tho the baby blues could be battled with the help of family and female rellies esp mums put u at ease when it is your 1st one ahem has a point...the pecking order changes...bsides at mm gopi becomes super woman...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy914Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top