Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
A super duper wonderful OS .its because of stubborn  domineering MiLs like Kagdi that joint families are breaking up.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Bugger! I even had tears in my eyes! Embarrassed

Awesome Xarina! Clap Clap Clap

SidMkiDeewani

IF-Stunnerz

SidMkiDeewani

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
RES

amazin Xarina lovely SS im glad tht ahem stood up 4 himself and 4 his dear gopi.. lovely plzz continue very sn and PM me when u've udated it keep up the gd wrk...

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
xarina i dont have word to say it so wonderful wow thx for pm me if this happen it will be good in sns 

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hi
Here is a small filler for now.  Will post more during the course of this evening.

Part 2 

He turned back to Kokila.  But she was totally engrossed in her new grandson.  He pulled up another chair and guided her to sit down.

"Hetal Kaki is here?"  It was more of a statement then a question.  He went to the door and opened it, thankful for the diversion from his mother's request.  As soon as Hetal saw Ahem she got up and smiled broadly.  Ahem touched her feet and she gave him her blessings,  and then hugged him. 

"Ahem, many, many congratulations.  You have made me so proud."  Ahem then realised she wasn't alone. The whole family were there.  Well, almost.  Jigar stepped up.

"Congratulations Bhai." He shook him by the hand and hugged him. Closely followed by Chirag and finally Parag.  Parag looked at him with tears in his eyes.  Words could not express how he felt and he hugged Ahem in a strong embrace which Ahem returned.  Finally, Parag stepped back and wiped his tears.

"I am so proud of you." He finally whispered.   Both father and son looked at each other for a moment, lamenting  their previous bond and anticipating the new relationship.

"How is the baby?"  Hetal asked looking at the door.  Ahem smiled.

"He is doing fine.  They checked him over in the delivery suite.  He is perfect."

"He!!!!!"  they all spoke in unison.  Then Ahem realised that they would not have known the sex as he did not know they were here.  He opened the door and peeped through.  Gopi was awake and was talking to mom.  He held the door open and the family rushed through.  The three elders practically ran him over in their rush.  Jigar stood by him and smiled.

"You are not worth anything to them," he laughed.  "From now on it is baby, baby, baby!"  Ahem laughed.

"For once, I don't mind." He looked at Gopi.  "As long as the person who matters doesn't forget."

For the next fifteen minutes Ahem watched as the family fussed.  There were tears as to be expected.  Most from his father and then all too soon the ward nurse came and ushered them all out with the exception of Ahem. 

Before she left Kokila turned to Ahem.

"Dikra.  I shall have your room ready at home.  Why not come home with us now?"  Ahem's heart sank.  Until she was given an answer she would not give up. 

"Mum.  I '" he thought very carefully.  Today a relationship had mended.  But it was one that needed time to heal.  "For now, I want to stay with Gopi.  I will call you." He said without committing to the statement.  Kokila looked at him for a moment and then nodded.  She joined the rest of the family.  Hetal put her hand on his shoulder.

"Ahem.  Don't worry." She reassured him.  "The past few years have been tough on her.  But she will be fine and now with the little one she has a new lease on life."  She touched his cheek and left.

After ensuring that both Gopi and their son was secure,  Ahem went home that evening and slept in his own bed.

On the third day he entered Gopi's room and found her in tears.  Immediately concerned he went to her.

"Gopi?  What's wrong?  Are you in pain?  Is the baby alright?" He stood by her bed.  The doctor who had entered the room after him looked at Gopi and smiled sympathetically.

"Mr Modi.  Everything is fine.  Your wife has what we call 'the baby blues'.  Her hormones are all over the place at the moment and she is feeling emotional.  It is normal."  For a moment Ahem forgot where was.  He sat on the bed next to Gopi and gathered her into his arms and let her cry. Rocking her like a young child, soothing her.  The doctor smiled at the scene before her and slowly backed out of the room.  She came back moments later, checked to see if everything was fine.  "Mr and Mrs Modi.  I came back to tell you that all the test results for mother and baby have come back fine.  You may take them home today if you wish.  Ahem was on top of the world.  He would take his family home. 

Edited by Xarina - 11 February 2012 at 9:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cgagsyanuamuAnu_maludancydreamerJammonalovvpallavisarkarrsshreeshajnaiiTarantallegramunnihyderabadminoushka93arul01-neela-kafasandyukvarshu27Sandy914pretty_hSriBKavya.SamalazizDhabu89A2ZVictorynavyabswasthifamzii05Justlikethat1ll-Shilpa-llmitzi11.SajnaVe.-Eris-

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hey Xarina
nice mini update...3 days in the hospital huh here it is 24hrs my mum calls it drive thru delivery!!!!!!!!

ps
I'm 1st unbelievableSmile

Edited by tangam - 11 February 2012 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaXarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Fantastic Update Xarina... How nice to have such a family..Big smile Gopi now seems to be slowly getting back a mother also... Hopefully Koki will be a mother to Gopi and guide her to be a mother too... Awaiting the next update..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadSandy914Xarina

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
WOW!!! I loved it. I liked the way Ahem didn't run and start to stay at MM. He has grown up. I am sorry Xarina for not commenting after reading the first part. I thought I did and I just saw I didn't. SORRY..
This story was beautiful and well worth it. Please update and also pm me when its ready...thankyou

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeXarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top