SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago

Xarina thank you for restarting back the SS...loved it ...Love how Ahem cares for his wife & his son...he has become a hands on husband & Father 😉 !!!

Both seem to have enjoyed being together away from family taking care of each other & their romance was in everything they did 😛 !!! The best part is Ahem is ensuring Gopi does not give up her identity & is supporting her in everything...her choice is his choice & this shows how much he loves her 😊 !!!

Beautiful update xarina , lovely to see the deepth of gohem relationship and their understanding of each other. The closeness is such that it allows for no insecurities to creep in ,the role as parents has been wonderfully described , its amazing how u have managed to keep them respectful of their elders wishes while but not letting them dominate their lives . Loved it
great update
loving the family-man Ahem
Glad that u have updated. I luv all the parts and especially ahem being a family man[0]Cntinue soon[/COLOR][0]Cntinue sn[/COLOR]
Awesome updates,continue soon and pm me plz
Hey how-come you didn't tell me it was updated!

Oh what a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous update too Xarina!

👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Hey how-come you didn't tell me it was updated!

Oh what a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous update too Xarina!

👏 👏 👏
Oh.  Sorry Shaun.  You must have got unticked when I was  sending the pms.😳  I shall be more careful next time and send you multiple pms.😆
That was a perfect ending to a fantastic SS, Xarina. This update was the most endearing one. It was well worth the wait.

There are moments that can give one the inclination that your partner is all there for you but the telling one is what Ahem said to his mum. He had shifted his priority from his mum, whom meant the world to him, to Gopi and his son, who are now everything his heart desires.
Xarina I was so glad to see you updated this last night, I was having trouble sleeping so thought to browse the forum on my mob and I see this 😃

Loved the update. I am glad Baa's keeping an eye on everyone, especially with Akaash around 😊