Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Ahem and Gopi Leave Home. Updated 04/08/2013 - Page 6

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Love it Xarina!!

Love how Gopi and Ahem manage to talk to each other and work together to solve their problems!
Loving Ahem prioritising Gopi above everyone else and showing his insecurity about becoming less important for Gopi if they go home!! It was brilliant!!

Love the naming scene too!! Very realistic!!!

Can't wait for the next update!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow...Akaash, what a lovely name. I loved the way Ahem put his family first above his moms wishes and demands. I also like the fact that he and Gopi could talk about these family matters and not have tension built around them. Thank you for PM'ing me about the update. It was lovely and I am looking forward to more stories about Akaash...I love that name
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update Nice Name for the Baby
Cant wait too Read the next part
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww akash i knew u were gnna keep that name
it was a fab update
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update...loved how ahem is standing firm!!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Xarina.. The Ahem - Gopi moments were all fantastic.. Especially the Gohem name πŸ˜†..
So they are doing a test trial by going back home ..πŸ˜ƒ Hope it works out for the best.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow  awesome update,,,, just caught up with the last 2 parts...

awww Ahem with a cute little Akaash... how cute...

and this Ahem is too good for words... gopi tops his list and he also wants to on top of her list... but now with the baby both will come to second spot in their lists...1st spot for Akaash... how cutee...

still intrigued as to what went wrong
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice xarina! I wish ahem in sns was like this desperate to be first in her list! Thanks for pm dear!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-munnihyderabad

wow  awesome update,,,, just caught up with the last 2 parts...

awww Ahem with a cute little Akaash... how cute...

and this Ahem is too good for words... gopi tops his list and he also wants to on top of her list... but now with the baby both will come to second spot in their lists...1st spot for Akaash... how cutee...

still intrigued as to what went wrong

In the first part Kokila was being awkward as in SNS and had a go at Ahem when he took Gopi out on Valentine's Night.  When they came back Koki was not happy and there was an argument and Ahem decided to leave home with Gopi. 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-Xarina

In the first part Kokila was being awkward as in SNS and had a go at Ahem when he took Gopi out on Valentine's Night.  When they came back Koki was not happy and there was an argument and Ahem decided to leave home with Gopi. 

oops sorry got it... now i remember... i am so sorry ... the first chapter some how i missed this partπŸ€—