Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

new promo for the week (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

i can't really understand what disha wants from dk ?

dk has transformed so much and he has allready confessed his love to disha he has also told her that he needs her ,and the stupid disha is expecting dk to prove himself to be a master in human relationships.

what does she think of herself to be?a godess or a perfectionalist,even she has got a past ,before marriage and even after marriage she had inder in her life.

disha by her own acts is distancing herself from dk and obviously will create suspicion in dk's mindAngry

Clap. Thanks Jingle for the promo info. You are one lucky dame to be the first one to see the promos. Anyways take care have a nice day all.

Love Lata

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Dk for once is being nice but Disha has to spoil just to say thank you couldn't she keep themj she's justr being stubborn and doesn't wana loose her so called "EGO" gosh!! Poor Dk he was so sweet by giving her bangles she has to ruin it because she thinks it isn't right for her to love himAngryAngryAngry
IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Thx so much for the promo jingle
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

woww bangles for dish ..dk has transformed so much and still dish is acting like a dumbhead ... someone has to wake this girl up and open her eyes Angry...

but we dont know what happend before

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Thankz for the info Jingle

AWWWWWW Dk is seriously soooooo sweet giving disha bangles Big smilecan't wait till the day he gives her the ringgg1!!!! awwwwww

omg whats wrong with lady d man i mean dk changed sooo soooo much for her and she still doesn't appreciate him Confused loll i think she pl;aying hard to get loll..ehheheh.......LOL

Thanks jingle Smile

Love Asian Princess

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

hi

i can't wait to see this promo!!!!

i can't believe she didn't wear the bangles straight away!!!!

love eran!!!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG, i think that Disha has got a screw lose if she dont want the bangles give them 2 me!! LOL

By the way i see everything happening i think that DK and Disha may seperate and by the time that Disha realises her luv 4 DK then it will probably be 2 l8 but they hav 2 end up together!! i cant see the serial ending otherwise!!

DK has changed himself for Disha so much who's ego is 2222222 big!!! Goodness i think this promo has made every1 sooooo furious!!

But its so sweet and ahhhh DK given Disha bangles, i luv the sound of it!!

Cant wait to see the promo but when u said vedant will confess his luv 4 disha UUUUHHHH Vedant, for goodness sake he shud understand that there is no point in telling her because she is not that, type of girl to fall in luv with her devar!! comeon!! HELLO EINSTIEN WAKE UP!! Vedant makes me furious!!

But just say if Disha says yes to his propsal OMG i will die!!! I magione DK'e eyes and face expression when he see's Disha and Vedant together i dont even want to imagine it i hope i miss that episode!

Luv from totally confused and annoyed Mad!!
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged

the promo shows that even vedant has realized now that disha loves dk ...so why confessing his love ..Confused 

eagerly waiting for dishs confessionBig smile ... no more patienceOuchCry hope it will take place before their break upCry

Edited by sakina - 17 April 2005 at 11:01am

Go to top