new promo for the week

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

DK gives disha bangles😛

disha:i will wear them on that day when you will realise the value and imporatance of relationships😕

disha looks at the bangles

in the bedroom vedath tells disha i think u love him disha who was sitting next to him on the bed gets up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
What? he gave her bangles..and that silly disha didnt wear them...Gosh.when will our D lady get brains?? AWWW ..poor dk😭😭..usne kitne pyar se choodiyan di..aur yeh disha hain ki!GGRR
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Jingle,

Thanks for the promo update!!!

Kya baat hai ! Dk giving bangles to D wonderful ! D,darling yehi pyar hai !!

Please wear the bangles nahi tho -------------

See, Vedant is not all that bad! He will be instrumental in bringing the 2 strong headed egoist together.Probably he has a soft corner for D but as soon as he realizes that D is in love with DK he will make the "impossible" "possible".

What mid -day has reported may happen in the beginning of the week but by the end of it we'll get to see some very romantic scene b/w our D's courtesy Vedant that's my take on the promo!!!😃

Mink,who  thinks that V will bring 2D's very close.So "Its the time to disco"

jingle thumbnail

i can't really understand what disha wants from dk ?

dk has transformed so much and he has allready confessed his love to disha he has also told her that he needs her ,and the stupid disha is expecting dk to prove himself to be a master in human relationships.

what does she think of herself to be?a godess or a perfectionalist,even she has got a past ,before marriage and even after marriage she had inder in her life.

disha by her own acts is distancing herself from dk and obviously will create suspicion in dk's mind😡

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Completely agree with ya jingle...there was so need for her to give a long lecture to him..he has already changed...

IF I were in her shoes..then i would take the bangles..wear them right away..and give my hottie a quick kiss on the cheek and say "THANKSSS😳😳"

queen-bee thumbnail

Hya Bomby,

Me too, a kiss followed by a tight hug! 😳 Guys patience! stretchinggggg the producers r just dragging a lil before the grand Love story!!😃

I heard somewhere MS. GUha has said that the more  DK and Disha cry the TRP"s go up. So if tears get us high ratings so why not make them cry and cash in on that really I'm not joking !!!!😡

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Oh my god DK gives disha bangles and pea brain doesn't wear them uff 😭😭this ladki is going to lose DK the way she is going. 😡I think she needs to come out of her ego and admit that yes she can love a person like DK who has transformed so much but banglesssssssss awwwwww so ssweettttt...😃

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

i can't really understand what disha wants from dk ?

dk has transformed so much and he has allready confessed his love to disha he has also told her that he needs her ,and the stupid disha is expecting dk to prove himself to be a master in human relationships.

what does she think of herself to be?a godess or a perfectionalist,even she has got a past ,before marriage and even after marriage she had inder in her life.

disha by her own acts is distancing herself from dk and obviously will create suspicion in dk's mind😡

👏. Thanks Jingle for the promo info. You are one lucky dame to be the first one to see the promos. Anyways take care have a nice day all.

Love Lata

ManishaRox thumbnail
Dk for once is being nice but Disha has to spoil just to say thank you couldn't she keep themj she's justr being stubborn and doesn't wana loose her so called "EGO" gosh!! Poor Dk he was so sweet by giving her bangles she has to ruin it because she thinks it isn't right for her to love him😡😡😡
IMAN thumbnail
Thx so much for the promo jingle