Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

new promo for the week

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

DK gives disha banglesTongue

disha:i will wear them on that day when you will realise the value and imporatance of relationshipsConfused

disha looks at the bangles

in the bedroom vedath tells disha i think u love him disha who was sitting next to him on the bed gets up

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
What? he gave her bangles..and that silly disha didnt wear them...Gosh.when will our D lady get brains?? AWWW ..poor dkCryCry..usne kitne pyar se choodiyan di..aur yeh disha hain ki!GGRR
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Jingle,

Thanks for the promo update!!!

Kya baat hai ! Dk giving bangles to D wonderful ! D,darling yehi pyar hai !!

Please wear the bangles nahi tho -------------

See, Vedant is not all that bad! He will be instrumental in bringing the 2 strong headed egoist together.Probably he has a soft corner for D but as soon as he realizes that D is in love with DK he will make the "impossible" "possible".

What mid -day has reported may happen in the beginning of the week but by the end of it we'll get to see some very romantic scene b/w our D's courtesy Vedant that's my take on the promo!!!Big smile

Mink,who  thinks that V will bring 2D's very close.So "Its the time to disco"

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

i can't really understand what disha wants from dk ?

dk has transformed so much and he has allready confessed his love to disha he has also told her that he needs her ,and the stupid disha is expecting dk to prove himself to be a master in human relationships.

what does she think of herself to be?a godess or a perfectionalist,even she has got a past ,before marriage and even after marriage she had inder in her life.

disha by her own acts is distancing herself from dk and obviously will create suspicion in dk's mindAngry

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with ya jingle...there was so need for her to give a long lecture to him..he has already changed...

IF I were in her shoes..then i would take the bangles..wear them right away..and give my hottie a quick kiss on the cheek and say "THANKSSSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Hya Bomby,

Me too, a kiss followed by a tight hug! Embarrassed Guys patience! stretchinggggg the producers r just dragging a lil before the grand Love story!!Big smile

I heard somewhere MS. GUha has said that the more  DK and Disha cry the TRP"s go up. So if tears get us high ratings so why not make them cry and cash in on that really I'm not joking !!!!Angry

stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hi

Oh my god DK gives disha bangles and pea brain doesn't wear them uff CryCrythis ladki is going to lose DK the way she is going. AngryI think she needs to come out of her ego and admit that yes she can love a person like DK who has transformed so much but banglesssssssss awwwwww so ssweettttt...Big smile

Go to top