Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Its all in the name -- Rangmunch article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
thanx tanu for sharing. very cute segment 

Edited by fatim30 - 05 February 2012 at 2:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its all in the name -- Rangmunch article (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

These two are adorable. Clap

*High five* to kunal I also watched the movie. LOL 

It is amazing that during those times these movies actually had songs with good lyrics and not to forget a single movie managed to have 3 or 4 good songs that you could listen to again and again. Baaton Baton Mein has at least three very good songs - Baaton baaton mein pyar hojaye ga, Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha and uthe sab ke kadam. Looking at the movies nowadays I will be glad if I can get even one good song to listen to again and again from one movie. The industry has changed a lot. Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

new-ray

new-ray

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

priyaoct

Groupbie

priyaoct

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing 

Tonks611

Tonks611

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Okay, that was so precious. These two are just really adorable together. Big smile

It was so interesting to see Akanksha giggling like that when you look at how strict and somber she is in her portrayal of Megha LOL.

And Kunal is just hilarious. I really think he's Mohan in real life. LOL

I wish SBB/SBS would do more interviews with these two and ask good questions, not ridiculous gimmicks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sunna_Deewani

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tonks611

Okay, that was so precious. These two are just really adorable together. Big smile

It was so interesting to see Akanksha giggling like that when you look at how strict and somber she is in her portrayal of Megha LOL.

I wish SBB/SBS would do more interviews with these two and ask good questions, not ridiculous gimmicks.

yes kunal is same like mohan...only diff kunal is acter and mohan is Maha NayakLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laher26

yes kunal is same like mohan...only diff kunal is acter and mohan is Maha NayakLOL

Maha Nayak! - You have gone really crazy. How do you come up such lines! 

Edited by subhas123 - 05 February 2012 at 10:34am

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by Laher26

Maha Nayak! - You have gone really crazy. How do you come up such lines! 

Yes This Days I Become Total PagalROFL
i try to do always Tapori giriLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.