Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
viraj and jhanvi's dance was absolutely awesome...i jst couldn't wink...and the promo was thrilling!!!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodMili27--Flora--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wowww..." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Big smile Join the club!! Totally the song was good..and him smiling like that just make me smile.. and Hume Tumse was also good.. Smile it was short though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodMili27

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
it was lovely

Edited by carisma2 - 04 February 2012 at 5:01pm

crazygodMili27

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma2]it was lovely

It was too stylish and classy. But I couldn't get dadi off my mind!

crazygodcarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

[QUOTE=carisma2]it was lovely

I know hun - just one more day and that budhiya will be quiet for a while.

I hate the way the ungrateful, uncivilised pathetic old cow spoke to the guy that was trying to help her.
I can't believe that silly doctor went and revealed everything to that busy body.

Jahnvi has hope Viraj will change and we all have that hope with her. She is commendable in the way in which she has learnt to handle Viraj. Jahnvi is a lovely girl.

By the way - this is an odd timing for u to be here... it's 6am there naa? U up already?

Edited by carisma2 - 04 February 2012 at 5:42pm

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=carisma2]it was lovely

I know hun - just one more day and that budhiya will be quiet for a while.

I hate the way the ungrateful, uncivilised pathetic old cow spoke to the guy that was trying to help her.
I can't believe that silly doctor went and revealed everything to that busy body.

Jahnvi has hope Viraj will change and we all have that hope with her. She is commendable in the way in which she has learnt to handle Viraj. Jahnvi is a lovely girl.

By the way - this is an odd timing for u to be here... it's 6am there naa? U up already?

Have you seen the promo, Dadi says that Jahnvi tum jaise paagal ke saath nahin rahegi.
I get up at 4 in the morning. LOL.

Edited by sarcozee - 04 February 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
@ Sc: 4 am tooo early!!! Sci. student or what?? LOL

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I hate the way the ungrateful, uncivilised pathetic old cow spoke to the guy that was trying to help her. [/DIV]

[DIV]Jahnvi has hope Viraj will change and we all have that hope with her. She is commendable in the way in which she has learnt to handle Viraj. Jahnvi is a lovely girl.

Dadi was really acting like mad yesterday...she was behaving as if Viraj is monster nd gonaa eat up her little grand daughter ...Pathetic ! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.