VM COMPETITION.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I thought lets have some entertainment.

So please all VM makers make a RAJVI VM on any song of your choice and submit the entry to me by pm no later that Friday the 9th.

I'll be participating too.

For those who wanna do one - but cannot make VM's then follow this simple guide here and give it a go.

THANKS

Carisma. xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--Fearless_Loversnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM COMPETITION." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Umm.. great idea indeed Clapbut i am having exams this week so cant participate Ermm but will defo participate next time Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Well we can extend it to bec next weeek or whenever no rush.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.