Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -opinion needed pg 52 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 56

kritash

IF-Rockerz

kritash

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hai dear, liked this update, great.
well written , the emotions are high at this point of time and it is reflecting.
Ashu: difficult to hold back, but don't want to proceed further.
Nidhi:confused and more on hurted.
would like to see how u want to proceed further and narrate the fic.
waiting for the next update.
I know it is easy to write, that we r waiting here for the next update but dil se majboor hain.
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -opinion needed pg 52 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mimoha

Mimoha

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hi Shari. The post was definitely worth the wait. As a writer, you are cut from the same cloth as Sharmishtha. As a storyteller, I can see you working on two levels - surface and sub text. Love the way the story is evolving on the surface but I would say that the true narrative of this chapter is in the sub text. The dialogues are few 6 or 7 perhaps, but the underlying subtext is so beautiful, engaging and rich. You have superbly worded the conflicting emotions and real motivations of all the three characters. Good going. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmishtha02vasanthi16SwastikAshNi

sharmishtha02

sharmishtha02

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Ditto to Mimoha about your story telling Sharifa. At the end of it, I feel soo emotional. And no! It isn't only because of you writing it for me. But more so because of the actual story...

Waiting eagerly for the kash-ma-kash (can't find a perfect English substitute for this word Tongue) to come.

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurvafan

good going.. Will read slowly and update my comment

Thanks so much Smilelooking forward for your comments

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishtha02

Ditto to Mimoha about your story telling Sharifa. At the end of it, I feel soo emotional. And no! It isn't only because of you writing it for me. But more so because of the actual story...

Waiting eagerly for the kash-ma-kash (can't find a perfect English substitute for this word Tongue) to come.

Thank you Mentorji...you are a Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmishtha02

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
 you
Originally posted by Mimoha

Hi Shari. The post was definitely worth the wait. As a writer, you are cut from the same cloth as Sharmishtha. As a storyteller, I can see you working on two levels - surface and sub text. Love the way the story is evolving on the surface but I would say that the true narrative of this chapter is in the sub text. The dialogues are few 6 or 7 perhaps, but the underlying subtext is so beautiful, engaging and rich. You have superbly worded the conflicting emotions and real motivations of all the three characters. Good going. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

awww Mimoha if you were infront of me i wouldHug you thanks for putting me at par with my mentor that's the highest praise i could get.  you have it  right I love trying to go through the minds of the characters for me Ashu is a flawed character and that's what makes his charm and Rangnath is sooo underused.

hope to raise up to  your expectation in the next partSmile
shari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimohasharmishtha02

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritash

hai dear, liked this update, great.
well written , the emotions are high at this point of time and it is reflecting.
Ashu: difficult to hold back, but don't want to proceed further.
Nidhi:confused and more on hurted.
would like to see how u want to proceed further and narrate the fic.
waiting for the next update.
I know it is easy to write, that we r waiting here for the next update but dil se majboor hain.
thanks

awww bless you for being such a supportive reader 

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Good...progressing logically...pls update soon...

Thanks dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top