FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's - Page 55

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Suvika.

so you have finally accepted that you are Tom?? good good. and i'm not waiting for another cat. I'm waiting for my Nibbles. ðŸ˜†

Are you acting???

Cat sings for another cat...here Tom is singing for another cat...Tongue
Originally posted by Anjani9

Are you acting???

Cat sings for another cat...here Tom is singing for another cat...😛

Jerry sings too. do watch the episodes carefully. there is one where Jerry sings. ðŸ˜†

goodnight now...read the story Shari has written so far. need to think now. 

Jerry sings too. do watch the episodes carefully. there is one where Jerry sings. ðŸ˜†

You will start to think now???

When will you get update???

how old is your daughter??
She is going to turn 7.

[QUOTE=Suvika

i don't know. my editor is busy, my siggy maker is super busy and i'm still thinking whether I should start from where she left off or go back and insert my chapters in between hers.😕 

please give me some time. picking up the thread from another writer is never easy. hope i don't end up disappointing all of you... 
arey let suvi be... Suvika take your time, take it as it is or revamp it it is your shot. I know whatever you come up with will be fantastic. 
Originally posted by oaz30

arey let suvi be... Suvika take your time, take it as it is or revamp it it is your shot. I know whatever you come up with will be fantastic. 

i thought of something. let me see how my idea shapes up and will let you know. 

and thank you for the vote of confidence. ðŸ¤—

i don't know. my editor is busy, my siggy maker is super busy and i'm still thinking whether I should start from where she left off or go back and insert my chapters in between hers.😕 

please give me some time. picking up the thread from another writer is never easy. hope i don't end up disappointing all of you... 

Don't be silly...am just pulling your leg...I know the effort that goes in...take your time...

Even I read the whole story after you have decided to take over...it is like bits and pieces in some updates because there were long gaps between updates...

Personal opinion...you can insert updates in between...if you are not comfortable to start in June, start in July once everything is ready... ðŸ˜Š

Please give water also to your editor otherwise she will starve in that purani qila..😛

Suvika, Why your editor never comes online? This is leading to more doubts... take her for a walk also...otherwise she will forget to walk...😛