Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 92

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

crossed arms smiley that was not a small update Shari..it was a TINY update...padna shuru kiya aur khatam bhi hogaya...not fair crossed arms smiley

now that i have got that out of my chest, coming to the chapter, it was good. you know..you have the amazing talent of portraying their emotions with very few simple words...i love that thing in your chapters...AShu's feelings are out there for us to read and feel...very touching that one i tell you...

and i think at this pt, Nidhi is letting her ego over rule everything that she is feeling..am i right? i am not saying she is wrong...because once a person you love rejects you and later comes back, its tough to put that trust again in that person...very understandable...and Nidhi is a girl of this generation...so she is not willing to come running so fast...now its like wait and see when her pain and need and love would win over her ego...trusting her love for a second time should be her decision and hers alone...no amount of match making from anyone is going to do that...and i love this Ashu...his regret over his past actions and his desperate need to have Nidhi in his life once again...

winning a person's love and trust is easy..breaking it is even more easy..but the tough thing would be to stand by the love and trust...somehow, your chapter reminded me of this concept...

all in all, a good update...ab story ko aage badao aur inndono ko milaado boss...i am waiting to see how you will handle that reunion...

Heheh Suja I love you emoticons,,,,thanks you jee for the lovely words.yaar come on at least am trying to work on length will try my level best to make longer parts. Thank you jee for liking . You got it right I do have a weakness for ashu, in my mind the break was needed for ashu to re assess his priorities, but his main flaw he never thought of the actual impact on nidhi, as I have said in trying to protect he ended up hurting her.

Agree on the ego note concerning nids but she in a way has become a female ashu, she has been burnt once, no matter the feelings they may share , it is obvious that she will think twice before stepping in.

At this point ashu is a man on the war path realizing wrong doing is part of making it right.he was realised that he was wrong and. Now is out to make it up to her,

So lets see what fate has in store ...

Shari  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 52)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by aarundhati

An update from YOU, and that too on this fav. FF of mine, had to be good...and of course it was fab., but bahut hi chhota sa tha yaar...it got over in just a few mins...although you still manage to portray ASHNI emotions in the most beautiful way...Nids trying o be strong and trying very hard to resist Ashu...hurt very badly once and trying to refrain herself with all effort...most awesomely depicted by your writing...great going indeed, but plz give a longer update na...

Thanks for the comments, I love reading your posts ... A real morale boosterWink... Promise yaar am gone try and make it longer. To me nids knows her love but is not willing to get hurt again, ashu has fallen prey to his own self righteousness before what if he does again... Heheh little does she know that ashu is a man with a mission this time...Smile

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Again a very nice update.. bt too short..

Can understand wat Nidhi is going thru.. and Ashu's hesitation of taking a step forward.. bt its high time tht he did something for this..

Nidhi is resisting strongly.. and not wanting to breakdown infront of man who betrayed her.. understandable.. Ashu has tough wall ahead..

I m having a feeling tht Nidhi is not going to give in easily.. he is tenderly trying to make his way back in.. i guess...

bt still.. Ashu needs to do something to shake her up.. or at least break her wall bit by bit..and for tht v need longer updates..

i know its hard to find time.. bt we will wait.. bt a bit longer update plz.. 

As I said before I will try to make the updates longer,ashu is not hesitating but rather he does not want her to feel cornered, nids is afraid to break down as she feels that she will not get over it if he leaves her again. He is being gentle I. Agree but he will know when to pull ranks when he will see her burning at both ends, they may not be dean intern in my world  but he is still his superior.thanks for the support.Smile

Edited by oaz30 - 16 February 2013 at 9:40pm

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

hey all, Smile
Just wanted your thoughts on something.Between the songs 

o re piya and
Saiyan by khailash kher 

which song lyrics best reflect ashi story.?

Shari

Edited by oaz30 - 16 February 2013 at 12:19pm

Suvika.

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Option 1

oaz30

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Option 1

My thoughts as well... Got an idea running around ... Lets seeWink

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
O re piya

oaz30

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i heard both the songs just now Shari...both are good...so it depends on what situation you are planning the song on...

tune is better for Ore Piya and lyrics are very touching for Saiyyan...

tough for me tell unless i know what the situation is!! In my FFs..i normally choose the song based on lyrics...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30deepali.rock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top