Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 92

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Please come back soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 44)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Shari tiptoes to say... That she is working on the next part which if all goes well should b in in a few days

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Very very Long wait...Cry

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
plz...plz...plz...bahut lamba wait ho gaya hain...desperately waiting for an update ...ab sachmuch raha nahin jata...Cry.rehem karo ji hum sa par...ur FF is just tooo goood...plz...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
lovely people... update coming within 10 mins

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Waiting...

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hey all,Tongue

I know I have been lagging behind with updates. Finally I managed to tweak things in a satisfactory way. Loads of comments welcome.

ShariBig smile

Nidhi! She heard, as her confused mind registered the voice she realized that it was Armaan. Certainly the one person she did not want to talk to now as in the past he was one who could see straight through her. Hearing Ashutosh telling that story had awaken feelings she had been trying so hard to quell. Why? Why was it that every time she was trying to forget the past would come back?

Nidhi, said Armaan, Whats going on? he added in a concerned tone.

"nothing" came the reply, as Nidhi attempted to move away.

Looking at her Armaan knew that something was definitely amiss, since the return of Nidhi at KGH, he had seen how both she and Ashu had been playing cat and mouse. He knew that Ashu had realized long time back how important Nidhi was to him and that he had been very wrong to let her go without a fight. Nidhi was completely different, despite the efforts that him, Rangnath and Anji were putting to bring these two together; he was beginning to think that with Nidhi he had been fighting a lost battle. He had seen Ashu going through a myriad of emotions since the return of Nidhi but Nidhi seemed to be strongly holding on to the defenses she had built around her feelings.

He knew that something had happened during the party, but today was the first time he had seen the emotions fighting in Nidhi, something must have happened to finally break through that wall she had built around her.

Armaan retraced his steps to go back to where Nidhi had gone, determined to get to the bottom of it all.

Trying her office was the right intuition, as he approached he could the barely audible cries. Without knocking he went in. As he saw the tear rimmed eyes he knew that he had been right in thinking that finally the defense were starting to crumble.

-Nidhi, what's going on?

-I told you Armaan, I am fine came the reply which she hoped would be convincing.

- No you are not. Something happened, since you have come back I have not questioned you, I know what happened when Ashutosh and you went separate ways and I also know how Ashu coped with this. I was there to see him bear the cost of his decision. Never a day went by without him paying for his foolishness.

Hearing this shattered her, she had been finding solace in the fact that he had been happy, she hadn't minded the pain so long she knew that he was okay. Today hearing the butterfly and the king story had opened a breach, even after their showdown after the party that day, she had hung onto the feelings that she had been right, that her behavior had been right.

-Nidhi, said Armaan softly.

- Armaan, why should I believe that this time things would be different? I loved him back …..

And you still love him Nidhi. Replied Armaan.

The tone with which Armaan echoed her feelings shocked her, she knew so deep down, but to hear it said loud and clear was unexpected, she felt cornered in accepting something she did not want to come to the surface.

Armaan left her office realizing that Nidhi had first to come to terms that the feelings she was trying so much to quell.

Ashutosh had known that Nidhi had heard the story he was telling the kids that day. He did acknowledge the fact that it must have hurt. More that anyone he could understand what Nidhi was going through, in a way she was going through what he had experienced two years ago. He knew that the feelings were not gone, that night after the party when she broke down it shattered him that he could have caused so much harm yet in a strange way he felt reassured that beneath the aloofness she had been projecting he could still elicit strong feelings in her.

Two days later, Nidhi decided to meet up with Anji, despite feeling mad at her for trying to patch things between her and Ashutosh, she needed her as Anji was the only one she could unburden her soul.

Both had decided to meet at their favorite place, the balcony at the Solankis.That was where as children they would meet, share their secrets. As she awaited for Anji, she could see her baba"s house from there, she could see her room, the place where she had so many dreams, so many hopes, hope of a future for her and Ashu…

Lost in her thoughts she had not realized that someone was there,

Anji, tum kab aye?

Just now, Nidhi, what's going on? For you to ask me to come home clearly indicates that something is amiss. These words made her final defenses crumble.

Why? Anji, why is that when I have finally managed to bring some kind of order in my life, all is going haywire again. He had left I accepted it, he wanted to end the relationship because of what others would say, I accepted it hoping that he would be happy. We had to work together, I even accepted that. Why is it that I feel that he still has some kind of feeling? But Anji why should I believe that things would be different? I am no puppet who would just abide by his beck and call, I love him, he is part of my soul, but I just cannot risk believing to be once again deceived.

Anji remained silent, listening to the outburst of her friend, her sister. For the first time since with Rangnath and Armaan they had decided that it was high time to re unite the two of them, she was in doubt. To see Nidhi hurting like that, was upsetting her. For the past two years she had seen a Nidhi who had fought against whatever life had thrown at her but seeing her crumbling was heart breaking.

The sobs he could hear was shattering him, he was the cause he knew of his strong Nidhi breaking down yet this was another confirmation of how foolish he had been, they were meant to be together, his notions of social propriety had made him hurt the one woman who had become the center of his world.

Since her return, Ashutosh had been fully aware as to how Anji Rangnath and Armaan had been trying to throw them together and he was grateful, the past two years he had been merely existing, since her return even if it was inform of her anger or at times being indifferent just being around her had brought him back to life.

-Ab bas, he thought as he hung the call, he was grateful for what she had done but now it was HIS turn, Nidhi had sacrificed enough , had suffered enough that was the promise he made to himself, he would overcome her fears he would bring back all the happiness that should have been rightfully hers……..   

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20amit1944rim7aarti1303aarundhatisaibanushobha21swati62arunsunita_gmjayasree.raorajanigandha26LibraCherishhChitrathandeepali.rockSwastikAshNiSuvika.

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Splendid...it was a great chap. Really liked armaan..but why did u stop there?? Plz continue soon...finally ashu has realized that they r meant to be together...waiting for the story to progress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62

Post Reply New Post

Go to top