Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -opinion needed pg 52 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 56

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumkisinha

yaar dil ko ek sakun sa mila, KTLK me na sahi lekin tumhari FF me we can still  feel d asence of ashni love and chemistry, so plz keep writing taqi hum hamare ashu aur nidhi ko zinda rekh payee,and through yr FF  MB+ KK will always reamin as ashi+nidhi

Hi chumkisinha
Thanks for the sweet words, indeed MB and KK will always be the best pair... just updated hope you like it

ShariSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -opinion needed pg 52 (Page 12)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojapange

Hey shari...
When u ll post next chapter?? Eagarly waiting...plz post na

Hey Pooja...
Just updated. Hope you like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Aww Shari a big big Hug  thank u...what a beautiful and emotional update...pls continue...this is keeping us here on the forum !!Clap

Thanks Vasanthi for the support. Big hug back.Am back after a disappearing act coz of work related stuffSmile

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
kya karen aajkal nidhi nay bahut pareshanUnhappy nahi pagalAngry kar rakha hai . aur aap update bhi nhi kartay ho. aur jab kartay bhi ho toh that smallEmbarrassed 
Really loved it
Thumbs Up

sharmishtha02

sharmishtha02

sharmishtha02

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Need to go back to earlier parts to recall what had happened. But I forgive you coz I know you had lots of work to do. Tongue

Very sweet update Sharifa. Dil goes aww seeing Ashutosh proud of Nidhi and also buckling in front of her, letting her talk back to him.

Waiting for longer updates though Big smile

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

kya karen aajkal nidhi nay bahut pareshanUnhappy''' nahi pagalAngry kar rakha hai . aur aap update bhi nhi kartay ho. aur jab kartay bhi ho toh that smallEmbarrassed 
Really loved it
Thumbs Up

Glad you like it Ritu... short update coz i have loads of work at school. will try to be more regular now.Smile

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishtha02

Need to go back to earlier parts to recall what had happened. But I forgive you coz I know you had lots of work to do. Tongue

Very sweet update Sharifa. Dil goes aww seeing Ashutosh proud of Nidhi and also buckling in front of her, letting her talk back to him.

Waiting for longer updates though Big smile

hehe thanks mish... kya karoon yaar its hectic at work but longer update on the way. I  am glad my mentor likes itSmile

Shari

sharmishtha02

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update ! Clap

Now that Nidhi & Ashutosh have parted ways in the serial, I wish CV's would take a leaf out of your FF and steer the story in the same way. Would make so much sense and remind us that Nidhi is an actually a Doctor.

Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top