Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 92

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
 yaar dil ko ek sakun sa mila, KTLK me na sahi lekin tumhari FF me we can still  feel d asence of ashni love and chemistry, so plz keep writing taqi hum hamare ashu aur nidhi ko zinda rekh payee,and through yr FF  MB+ KK will always reamin as ashi+nidhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalChit15Mimoha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Update soon with some Charismatic Union of AshNi.

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Dear readers,
Apologies for having disappeared from IF was very busy with work as its mid term am drowning under marking of essays.

A big thanks for all those lovely people who liked and commented on part 8 and apologies as IF is just not letting me use the quote thing for individual reply. I promise to make it up as soon as IF stops being mean to me.

I will try my best to post this week... just hoping i get through the 100ish essays i have left to markCry

See you all soon
Shari

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910AMBIKA2561979Binatniniborn2rule

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
please update waiting...Day Dreaming

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hey shari...
When u ll post next chapter?? Eagarly waiting...plz post na

ritu3kumar

ritu3kumar

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Aap kahan ho ????Disapprove

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
 Hey all,
 Thank you so much for being so patient with me. Things have been very hectic for me since its nearly end of term at my end and am loaded with work.

So here i am tiptoeing back with a small update with the hope that I don't get juttis thrown at me for boring writingWink. Will answer individual comments soon.

Thanks for the support.
Shari

Wondering how he would take that news she made her way to the OT. They were to have a long day in as they had several important operation scheduled. Pediatric surgery had always been her favorite domain but she for the one time the other passion of her life took precedence over her love for her job. As she was about to step in the OT she heard what seemed to be a loud crash...she quickened her pace to see what the matter was.

" Dr Ashutosh... I am sorry" said the junior intern who was shaking like a leaf! Nidhi looked at Ashutosh and what she saw reminded her of another incident where she had been in that intern's place. Finally looking at Ashutosh she realised that time might have passed but certain things never changed... he still had that same look when he was angry, he did not say much but the eyes spoke volume and he for sure was about to lash out at the poor intern.

" What is going on here?" she asked, purposely talking to the assembly present rather than to Ashutosh. " I have been asked to report urgently as we had several operations on ."

She could hear a gasp of shock and she knew why... as many years back no one dared to answer to Dr Asutosh the same applied for now.

Ashutosh looked at her, she was the same in appearance but he knew she had changed but once more he witnessed it.. after years someone had dared to answer back in his OT!.

" Dr Varma is right, this is an OT and no kindergarten at break time so lets get back to work"

These words shocked the staff present even more... Dr Ashutosh not having scolded the intern who had brought the wrong file in and even more so agreed to that new doctor. But they knew that they would not have an easy escape should they be caught not focusing on their job.

Soon the operation started and like a well oiled machinery things were going on... Nidhi and Ashutosh had both started to function as a team just like two years ago. Rangnath had entered in intern's gallery on the side of the OT and no one had noticed him. Yet looking the perfect harmony in which Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi had been working he did not regret the emotional twisting that he did to make her come back. Ashutosh was a man Rangnath respected a lot and was very loyal to, it had pained him to see how he had retreated more from social interaction since Nidhi had left. Since they had come face to face the tension between the two were clearly felt but he had a feeling that this time they would work through it.

Back in the OT, Ashutosh had stepped aside and allowed Nidhi to close up, he knew that eyebrows had probably been raised in this OT as his reactions today have been very unusual yet he did not feel as if he cared, he took the few minutes that was left to observe her, his experienced eyes could see that the doctor infront of him was one who had gained in maturity and confidence and inwardly he could not prevent himself from being proud of her, yet there was a twinge of pain, he was proud of what she had become yet it confirmed what had been his logic back then, they had to part not just for her to be away from the criticism of a society which would never accept their relationship but more so for her to be able the person that was in front of her.

"Dr Ashutosh," " Dr Ashutosh" repeated a voice bringing him to reality, It was then that he realised that she had finished closing up the patient and was awaiting for his approval for the transfer.

He nodded and said " Good work Dr Varma" and turned away...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kabkCandy_jsamit1944mehrjShobha4496jahanaaraMimohaAMBIKA2561979sharmishtha02Chit15PooliciousBinatjayasree.raosessyswati62vasanthi16LizzieBennettarunsunita_gmBlushsarikaCherishhChitrathanSwastikAshNi

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu3kumar

Aap kahan ho ????Disapprove

hey Ritu

Mein Yahan hoon... just updated apologies for long wait but work is a killer these days... Hope the wait will have been worth itTongue

Shari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top