Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 92

bhalobasa

bhalobasa

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimoha

This story is progressing so beautifully. 

...To her Ashutosh was and would always be the one for her...She had one lifeline, the one thing that still linked her to him, her career...

And I wonder, between the two, whose sacrifice was greater when they stepped back! A hurt himself and N for her better life not appreciating that N's happiness lay with him. N hurt A and herself to honour his wish knowing fully well that A had sacrificed happiness of both of them by not giving their relationship a chance. I admire N here. She was not given any option by A. She met the challenge thrown at her. She rose to the occasion. She honored his wish and yet remained steadfast in her feelings towards him. She, for me, is living on a higher plane of existence,quintessentially rising in love. 

I feel sad for A. Sometimes age and experience is actually a disadvantage. It discourages you from laying a claim to your happiness and that of your loved ones. It shows you only pitfalls. At times it is better to be youthful and naive than to be older and wiser. Hang on...Vaguely remember a quote to this effect. Let me google it...Here it is - The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation. (Pearl Buck)

Day DreamingAgge kya hua Shari...

This is all I wanted to convey...Since Mimoha had already posted, I would not disturb Google baba to find synonyms for me...Embarrassed  Tongue
Waiting eagerly for the next part Shari...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Destiny's play -Officially now Suvika's (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Hey all,

I know we are all still trying to absorb the news of MB leaving the show. this update is morose i know but kind of reflected my mood.

Hope you like it.

shari

Part 8

He knew the moment he was long for yet running away from was going to happen, he would have to face her, this time there would be no Dr Rangnath, no patient nothing to divert. She got up from the bed and made a move to go her hand was already on the door knob when she heard...

"Nidhi"

"Nidhi" he repeated softly. " How are you?"

For a moment she thought she had mistaken, that voice, that tone, it was not the doctor talking but the man she had fallen in love with. She turned around and looked at him, for the first time since her return she saw the Ashutosh who had swayed her away.

" I am okay" came the rather terse reply, she knew she should not read too much into that, if she did it would rekindle her hopes and that would lead only to despair, she knew him he was a man who would stick to his words, if she did read more into his question she would run the risk of getting hurt once more.

She moved to open the door when he continued, " Thank you" " Thank you for staying at Kotnis" she was stunned... looking at him she realised that indeed she had been right not to read too much, looking at him now she could not see any sign of emotion it was Dr Ashutosh the Senior Doctor of KGH and not her Ashutosh.

" I have been taught well sir, back in my internship days I was taught to always complete a  the job once I had started it", with these words she dashed out of the room.

Ashutosh for a moment did not know how to react, what he had wanted to say and how it all came out. Her final words hit him hard and he knew nidhi had meant them to be. Could he blame her, he was the one at fault, in attempting to protect her back then he lost the only one who could make him complete and in a way destroyed her as well. He had been right, he was not meant to be loved or to love someone. " I will have to make sure our paths don't cross this time, I have hurt her enough" he said in a determined way, not knowing that at times what we want may not be what God has decided for us.

Nidhi for her part had gone to the common room in an attempt to regain her composure. Seeing him alone had opened up all those souvenirs she had tried to conceal. Unknowingly she too decided on the same thing, to keep away from him.

Both firm on their respective resolutions managed to complete their duties without crossing each other's path again. The next day Nidhi was off duty and went home.

Lots of things had changed in these two years, one being the fact that she had moved away from home.

After the showdown after the return of Mandira Di and the revelation of hers and Ashutosh's relationship, Nidhi had preferred to move out and to add to her woes back then baba had not objected. With the time things had calmed down and to a great extent things had calmed down but she never returned home preferring to visit them when she wanted. She knew that her decision had hurt baba but he respected her wish. Their relationship had returned to a certain degree of normalcy but Dr Ashutosh and whatever had happened back then was never mentioned between father- daughter.

Back home, she went straight to her room and opened a drawer, she took out a box that had remained hidden since then. Seeing him, having what she thought to have been a glimpse of that man revived the memories that she had hoped to keep hiding. Trembling she opened the box and got out a chain with a small heart shaped pendent with it, she opened the pendent and looked at the picture inside, it had been taken on their first Valentine day, at the time when she thought anything would be possible so long they were together. Even now it hurt when she reflected on his lack of faith in their relationship yet she could never blame him, she knew he had done what he thought was right, maybe back then something was missing her love for him, but now she knew and was sure of it there was no one who could replace him, to uphold his wish she would do her best not to cross his path.

Looking at the necklace made her walk down memory lane, how that day he had surprised her, the same man who was dead against the idea of celebrating V day had weaved his magic on her. More than the gift it was something that he had said back then that made more sense now. When he had gifted her chain she had been on seventh heaven, and she had bemoaned the fact she did not have anything for him. He had been right when he had said that more than the gifts the moments that they had spent together held more value than any gift that she could have given him.

Now when she reviewed her life she had to agree that he had been right, for her all those moments that they had spent together had become her lifeline during these years apart. Today when he had called her it opened a floodgate of emotions that she had been trying to keep buried deep. Why would he still care now when back then he had wanted off?

Both Nidhi and Ashutosh were facing a maelstrom of emotion not knowing what name to give or how to react to their feelings. The next day Nidhi was on call, to a great extent she had managed to control her wild emotions, but once in KGH it became clear to her that fate had decided against her as she discovered she was on duty with Dr Ashutosh. Wondering how he would take that news she made her way to the OT.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kabkCandy_jsamit1944mehrjdancydreamerjahanaaraRRANAMIKAMimohavikhyat123Chit15Pooliciousritu3kumaraarchsessyswati62vasanthi16LizzieBennettarunsunita_gmshobha21jayasree.raokritashChitrathanniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

Mimoha

Mimoha

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Shari. Brave of you to give us an update. Really appreciate it.  Hug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Very good update..waiting for the next one..

LovlyStarManeet

LovlyStarManeet

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Dear...keep going...as this is the only relief for us for the time being!!!! 

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Aww Shari a big big Hug  thank u...what a beautiful and emotional update...pls continue...this is keeping us here on the forum !!Clap

Mimoha

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Great update. Smile

I guess it reflects the mood we all are in. Thanks!

kritash

IF-Rockerz

kritash

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
fantastic and fabulous update.
perfectly taken care of the emotions.
waiting eagerly for another update.
really wonderful one , thanks for this update.

Mimoha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top