Nadheswaram

Nadas Feb 6-10 mon-fri updates on pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woho srima ma also vandhuthangal .. lets not allow wind buying 🤣 in forum.

Inniki tuesday got PP vaa?? Thaipusam lae inniki 🤔 meenu akka essu vaa from updates inniki? 😲
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Sumi. For a change happiness? Wav - Good.

Ratnama - No Thai poosam kku break yellam kedaiyathu. I will pray (Thiru) Murugan for a less cry episode. Avlav thaan.

migan thumbnail
After updating today I am so mad at men especially Moorthy and jagan and Mayil as well. Especially this guy jegan not giving a chance at all to his daughter blackmailing Rohini to marry and not give a chance at all.

I feel she should have had a chance to speak. The meeting she is going to have with Malar I am sure Rohini is going to hide the wedding matter and not to inform her.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Shree and Migan...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thank you sumi and meenu akka for the super duber updates 👍🏼 Rendu peer rombha busy yet updates semma kalakala irundhadhu 😛

Ennake sariyana siripu when maha was dancing ...gopi appadhiyae rasichi patha paarvai 😲🤣 mudiyalai ennala ... was laughing my head off on this. 😆

Ennatha sollu indha seriala .. ingayum father using sentiments to threaten daughter 🤔 same as in   PS too ... i really hope this Rogini gets sum guts and says no to this wedding.

ahhaaa mahesu mapillai got caught vaa? 😲  i wonder what is the main condition in working with that family? Looks like they think he has got no family and that is why the employed him or maybe something else is there 🤔

hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thank you Sumi. For a change happiness? Wav - Good.

Ratnama - No Thai poosam kku break yellam kedaiyathu. I will pray (Thiru) Murugan for a less cry episode. Avlav thaan.

😛 no essu vaa?? 😆
migan thumbnail
Thansk Laksh for the updates. Atleast they show one by one people are forgiving Gopi on one side and on another Mayil and Jagan's vanmam is increasing.  Yenge pogumo?

I only wish Jegan understands Gokul and Mayil realises Pandi's murder matter. Pin Yellam subhamla mudiyum Illa??? 😍

It is good to know SR has no other secret issues.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
indha kobi adangavE maattaana? didnt his parents tell him not to visit Kamu? just coz his parents accepted him, how can he senseless enough to think Murthy will also tolerate him? yaarukkum kOvam varum. enakkE pathiNdu varadhu looking at him. all said and done, he ditched vanitha. he shouldn't have led her on all along, having Malar in his thoughts.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hopper..yes maha dance - no grace. thayya thakkaanu oru sozhattal and tailor says it was pramaadham? ava appuram avar lifela aadina aataam dhaan perisu.