Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10aruntouchJasluvsKinshukVarshaLuvsArjunshaaziwadi..dollsandiab-Ursh-moniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kinshuk and divya bidaai kitty (dec)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
t4s dd looks lovely god i would so love to go to 1 of their kitty party's it looks like they have an absolute blast all the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukaruntouchwadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing dis awosome pics my Kinrulian sis cum Sautan cum saaliji LOL

awww lovdd all 3 pics . Kinya r seriously d most wonderful n awosome real n most perfect real couple I have ever seen . They look so good 2gther . Touchwood , God Bless them Embarrassed.lovee kinya very very much . 

BTW Only Kinya r cutting d cake . I think it can b d cake for their marrige or may b tht they would have completed 1 month of their marrige on tht day n so they cut d cake . Confused. I lovee Kinshuk for his down2earth nature . He respects RS so much . Always touches his feet whenever meets him . So nice 2 see him so grounded n Well cultured . Big smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 February 2012 at 9:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukwadi..doll

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

t4s dd looks lovely god i would so love to go to 1 of their kitty party's it looks like they have an absolute blast all the time.

Yes yaar Divya is looking Stunning in red . Embarrassed . Same here yaar . I wish mujhe koi leh jaata unki atleast ek party mein . I seriousl would love 2 go 2 their atleast  one bidaai kitty party . They seriously have a blast every month . Feel so nice 2 see Bidaai team every month meeting wid each other n It feels so great n proud 2 b a great fan of Bidaai n of a show whose starts r so close 2 each other . Bidaai team seriously was is n will b d most awosome team everThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukaruntouchsandiab

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanx Forr Sharnggg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Thanks a lot for sharing dis awosome pics my Kinrulian sis cum Sautan cum saaliji LOL

awww lovdd all 3 pics . Kinya r seriously d most wonderful n awosome real n most perfect real couple I have ever seen . They look so good 2gther . Touchwood , God Bless them Embarrassed.lovee kinya very very much . 

BTW Only Kinya r cutting d cake . I think it can b d cake for their marrige or may b tht they would have completed 1 month of their marrige on tht day n so they cut d cake . Confused. I lovee Kinshuk for his down2earth nature . He respects RS so much . Always touches his feet whenever meets him . So nice 2 see him so grounded n Well cultured . Big smile

meri sautan ji i upload more pics on bidaai forum woh bhi funny pics LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

meri sautan ji i upload more pics on bidaai forum woh bhi funny pics LOLLOL

really ?? runs 2 see it LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchnidzlovekinrul

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.