Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Watching the show I have to say that my 1st month of watching nivren was absolutely amazing and I just loved the way they reacted to each another. Even though I was immediately intrigued and loved Viren's character I really liked the fact that Nivi was trying to help her family financially and then they got married and I seriously don't know what happened to the story. The story should really have continued in her being an independent, strong woman coz from the time she got married the story felt rushed furthermore there was actually no need to get them married than coz they would have ended up being together anyway coz there is something about the way Viren understood Nivi that would draw her to him. Destiny would have brought them together coz I truly feel that trust is by far the most important thing in a relationship and as we all know nivren had a lot of it.

So I am going to start my ff from the night before Sid and dd can get married and this story will be about Nivren and it will be about my second favorite person on the show dd.  I know its shocking right considering that they made her probably the dumbest characters on TV but the few moments she was allowed to be herself I loved her to bits and I was very disappointed that they showed her the way they did.

But I have to say that I am not too sure about this ff since I started watching the show late and I came up with it before I had watched Viren's scenes from the beginning. So when I go off track do forgive me and just take my Viren as being another of the different shades of Viren's characters. Furthermore in the second chapter I will be introducing new characters as well as further in the story so whenever I introduce a new character I will give a brief summary of who they are here as well as pictures of the actor I think would have suited their roles on this page. But again guys I know I am going to make a lot of mistakes especially with Viren's character and this story is far fetched so please forgive me.

Shraddha- she is the kind of mother any child would dream of having she loving, caring and very understanding. She loves all her children and she considers Viren as her own and he is her world and they share a very special bond.

Priya-she is the eldest and an accountant and she is normally a very calm and sensible person but when it comes to Viren and his happiness she is totally different. Knowing that he is very sensitive and takes everything to heart she is overly protective of him and if she considers some1 a threat to his happiness she can get nasty. But she isn't a negative character though she is just extremely emotional and reacts instinctively without considering that her words may hurt others when it comes to those she loves and especially Viren.  But even though she can be very soft with him being the eldest she does pull rank and can be strict with him if she needs to be.

Khushi- she is in grade 11 and her passion is dancing and her dream is go to Rad dance academy. She should be a total brat considering that she has been pampered a lot by Viren and Priya but she somehow manages to have a heart of gold, she is extremely sweet and is a very grounded and balanced person unlike the other 2.

Edited by sandiab - 03 March 2012 at 9:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Kinshuk_loverKaranika-KMHButifuleyesPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff: destiny chapter 3 pg 4" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

It was late at night at the Sood mansion and Viren had just left his room and was going to tell his parent's that he had to go to Delhi but would be back in time for Sid's wedding. His phone had been in his room charging for most of the day so he had only seen the sms now otherwise he would have left earlier on in the evening. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and just hoped that his mom would understand his reasons for going and not make an issue about it. He had leant early on to keep that part of his life separate from her and didn't speak about them coz he knew that he had somehow hurt her by wanting to be with them. He knew how much his mom loved him and it hurt him that she would think that he didn't love her as much as she did him. He hoped to one day prove her wrong but more than that he wished he could have all the ppl he loved with him always but he didn't feel that would ever happen. He continued walking than and was glad to see that their room light was still on and their door wasn't closed but as he neared their room and caught a bit of their conversation he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was in total shock and had needed the support of the wall and even after they had turned off their lights and closed their door he was still in that position. He couldn't believe that his mother would lie about what ds wanted but more than that he had never heard so much hatred in his mom's voice before and wondered how she could hate Nivi so much. After a while in a daze he walked away from their room and moved to go upstairs to Sid rooms but as he stepped on the 1st step he stopped and held onto the railings in total confusion. He looked at the way he came from in disappointment and pain and knew that his actions would be taken as him not being loyal once he revealed what he knew. But he convinced himself that even if it hurt them now it was better that the truth was revealed now instant of later b4 DD and Sid's life got totally ruined. It was better that the truth came out now than later coz they would be in even more trouble than and he told himself that he was doing the right thing.  But even before he could reach half way he stopped as he remembered the promise that he had given Nivi that he would help her to get dd and Sid married. He was once again in a dilemma if he went up he knew the outcome and if he didn't he would never be able to look at himself or his parents again in the same way. He closed his eyes and tried to move forward but all he remembered was Nivi's trusting eyes as she told him she didn't want to lose a good friend like him and couldn't help but turn and walk out of the Sood house.

Viren had seen a window open in the Sharma house and climbed in through it and prayed that it was Nivi's room. The room was in darkness but as he went to put on the light he saw a picture of nivi on the stand and went and picked it up. His hands went to touch her picture but he pulled back, his family had hurt her so much and by him following them blindly he had also hurt her. He left the picture back where he found it and closed his eyes trying to calm himself but still his mind was in total turmoil 1 second he would feel  cold and the next hot so he took out his jacket and throw  it on the bed.  Just than he heard voices outside the room and went and stood behind the door praying Nivi would come inside alone and quickly. He heard dadima telling her to get some rest coz it would be a busy day and she was saying yes and than she came in but before she could put on the light he grabbed her and covered her mouth with his 1 hand and with his other hand brought her closer to him. Nivi was in totally shock and was about to bite his hand when he said that it was him and not to scream. He switched the light on and with his heel kicked the door closed but it didn't close properly and was slightly open.

Even after that he couldn't bring himself to let her go but than Nivi turned in his arms and they just looked at each another with his hand still over her mouth. He removed his hands from her mouth and it went to her waist and just for a second more he allowed himself to be close to her. He let her go than as if he was letting her go away from him forever and it broke him to the extent that he couldn't even look at her.  Nivi couldn't understand the pain and anguish she had seen in his eyes and asked him what was wrong but he didn't answer her and just moved towards her window and looked out for a while. Nivi had never seen him like this before this silent and distant and was wondering what was wrong with him and was going to ask him when he turned and looked at her and told her simply that he had heard his mom saying that DS hadn't said that he had wanted dd to get married to Sid but it was u. Nivi was totally shocked and it seemed like everything had stopped for her and she didn't know what to say.  She thought to herself why life was always so cruel to her when I have been shutting the doors to my heart and my life to my past why was life again showing me something that could never be mine. Viren watched the pain that crossed Nivi's face and in that moment he knew just like he couldn't stop himself from loving her she couldn't stop herself from still loving Sid. He than said that he had come to her 1st  coz they where in things together but she had no need to worry that he would tell everything to his family and everything would be ok.

Nivi had been lost in her thoughts and had heard only the last part of what he had said. They stood staring at each another for a few a while and Nivi finally managed to pull herself together and said that nothing has changed and Viren said everything has changed. DS wanted u to marry Sid not dd and he took her hand than and said I know that my family was wrong in whatever happened they shouldn't have doubted your dad. I may not know your dad but I know u, I know u wouldn't go to the extent u have if u didn't believe he was innocent and anyway I know your dadi, bhai, uncle and di are so nice how can your dad not be the same. Not only have my parents wronged u but so have I. It was wrong and selfish of me to support u, I knew what sort of person u are and how much pain u have been in and instead of helping u both to get back together I caused u to go further away. When Sid took the decision he was under a lot of pressure not only from dadima but also from me if u want to blame any1 4 what has happened than blame me.

Nivi removed her hand from his and said that your reasons for wanting the wedding to happen may have changed but mine hasn't. For me their marriage to each another hasn't only been about ds wish but also dd, she loves Sid a lot and it would break her heart if she lost him she wouldn't be able to bear it. And anyway it is too late for us now too much has happened btw us and our families, too much has been said and it would be impossible for us to be together again. She looked at Viren with pleading eyes and said why tell a truth when the truth will make no difference to the situation anymore whatever was meant to happen is happening. He was about to interrupt her when she said I am very confident that everything will work out in the end for them my faith is in the love I have for both of them. I have faith in the person that I loved I know Sid will do right by DD and anyway it would be impossible for some1 not to fall in love with her and I know she will win him over eventually. Viren went closer to her and said do u really think that just by putting 2 ppl together that they would fall in love with each another if that was the case than u would be in love with me by now. Nivi looked at him in total shock and lowered her eyes and didn't know what to say and Viren said sadly I don' expect an answer from u coz I know there is no answer.

He moved away from her and Nivi felt as if all the warmth had moved away from her and she shivered slightly as he continued and said there is still time to change your mind. U 2 have a second chance don't throw it away even if dd finds out she is a very strong person she can handle the truth. Nivi looked at him and said that haven't u heard a word that I have said even if Sid doesn't get married to dd tomorrow me and him will not be together. It is very easy to be with some1 if they just hurt or thought bad about u but how do u be with some1 and support them when they disrespect and think badly about your parents. My love for your brother hasn't decreased or changed but I have changed I don't know who I am and what I want anymore but the 1 thing that I do know is that I want to stand by my family. Things have gone too far now and I could never live with myself if to get to my happiness I hurt my sister coz my happiness is in her happiness. If they don't get married tomorrow than once again my family will get insulted, once again will papa and dadi have to hear words coz of me. Already there is tension btw my uncle and dad if this has to happen things will worsen. Viren my family are my life, they are my strength what will u get by revealing the truth to your family?

Viren had taken everything that Nivi had said in and turned away and went to the window while nivi went and sat on her bed and they both where silent for a long time. Nivi prayed that he would not tell his family what he knew whilst Viren didn't know what to do he knew by coming to her 1st that this would be her decision and he was happy and sad at her decision. The selfish part of him was happy coz even though he knew that she didn't love him he still couldn't bear to see her with any1 else. But his love for her also made him sad as well coz he couldn't bear to see her in pain either and he knew that when Sid and dd got married she would be in a lot of pain. He had finally made a decision and so he simply said that I don't know how I will make this up to u but I will and moved towards the window to leave and Nivi said Viren thank u and he turned and said for what, for ruining your life.  Nivi went closer to him than and said no for telling me the truth u don't know how much this will mean to me and my family. It means that ds still trusts my dad, that he didn't believe what was told about him so thank u for turning a day that would have meant to me that my dad had no1's trust to me knowing that DS still trusted him the way he always has. Viren didn't say anything and turned again to leave but couldn't help but tell her that I have to leave for Delhi but I will be back for the wedding but if u wants me to stay with u I won't go. Nivi was surprised that he was leaving and said is it important and he said yes and she said that she would be ok until he came back. He attempted to leave again but couldn't prevent himself from asking her if she wanted to come with him and Nivi couldn't help but ask now and he said yes and said sweetly we can come back when the wedding is over. Nivi looked at him in amazement she could see the concern that he had for her and it warmed her cold heart and she couldn't help but smile at him and said confidently that it wouldn't look good if the wedding planner ran off and anyway it was her di's wedding she had to be with her. Viren was still hesitant though so she said I will have to face everything sooner or later and I would rather do it now and anyway knowing that u are with me is enough.

Viren closed his eyes in pain and wondered at her strength and couldn't help but hug her.  Nivi was surprised by the gesture at 1st and she didn't know why she hugged him back and she felt almost as if she had given him all her pain and problems once she closed her eyes. After a while they parted ways reluctantly and Viren said I will come back as quickly as I can and u don't worry everything will work out in the end and they both smiled at each another and he gently touched her head and left. She watched him go from her window and than turned to her bed and saw his jacket and went to it and smiled as she touched it. She brought it closer to her and closed her eyes as she smelt his scent and even as she got into bed she somehow couldn't let it go and held it in her arms almost like it was a talisman that would ward of all the bad things in her life. Unaware that some1 had heard their entire conversations and things would never be the same for all of them ever again.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

humblepinkyvishdeeprajuKinshuk_loverKaranika-KMHpinkgal-aamina-FizaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

guys please comment and tell me whether u like it or no so i know whether to continue with it.Smile

jananishan

Groupbie

jananishan

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
really nice dear..thanks for another ff...live u... superb story...continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
res. (will read and comment soon) 

sandiab

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sandiab I will read and comment and Nice to see you writing another FF. Smile

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Wow lovely FF do continue soon

sandiab

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing FF Sandia . lovedd it .Plzzz continue soon n Can u PM me whenever u update . It will b good . Thanks 

sandiab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top