Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

the missing smile..

aashiva Newbie
aashiva
aashiva

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hello to all..!!!

well like u all im also following nbtnmkk regularly and becoming a fan of it day by day...

i am a regular visit to the forum and remain a silent reader wen today i thought to post this topic!!

i noticed one thing in the show that Mohan does not smile...??? i mean from the day show has begun i hav not seen mohan smiling whole heartedly...he gives very slight smiles to nanhi(only) otherwise he tries  to appear serious...my take on this is that he is still living with his past...not even wen he is with his close ones like his mother and guru...i  would really like to see how megha helps him out in moving forward...

thats all for now..

like if u agree...and also comment ur views !!!Smile

Edited by aashiva - 04 February 2012 at 7:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11ykuchikiSunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hi dear welcome to our forum .

ya mohan hasta kam he ladaai or gussa jaada karta he LOLpar ye hi to style he uska...or may be eske piche koi sad story bhi ho sakti.

but kite day he is dancing laughing ...when he was with nanhi he always smile.

megha ko kud hasne ki jaada jaroorat he...LOL in future ye dono ek dusre ko sabhi ceezo me shudhar legeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiaashiva

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Good observation. I guess mohan too has some past. But it doesn't seem to affect his usual daily life. He cares for his career. But he tries avoid emotional involvement. So there must be something.

We don't know much about Mohan's past or  the nature of his problem with his dad too. These will be revealed, only when megha and mohan are in friendly terms. We can't expect him to discuss such things with nanhi. Guru already knows about mohan. Facts about mohan are being revealed in bits and pieces. We have to wait some more, i guess. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiaashiva-RadhaMohan-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum... great observation. In fact both megha & mohan are like this ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiva

aashiva Newbie
aashiva
aashiva

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
thnx for commenting...im really glad that my observation is getting appreciated...!!! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index