MB -- Not looking as old as ASHU *bad news

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
*Mod pls merge since u hv unstickied the FB update post πŸ˜†*

Hi...hope you'll are having a good weekend...I'm at shoot...

Oh & also...it seems I am not looking 'old' enough as Ashu...hahaha :) ... Not going to reveal anymore, so don't ask :) ... Watch the next few eps you'll get the answers !!! :) :)

Mohnish Bahl :  It seems some of you'll have misunderstood my post...I wrote "it seems I am not looking 'old' enough as Ashu"...which means I am looking too young as Ashu to show up the age gap ... So basically I need to look older...

What the hell πŸ˜‘
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa...after a long time a very interesting post from MB on his page regarding KTLK...now my imagination is going wild !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜

TFS Tanu !!! :)))
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Whoa...after a long time a very interesting post from MB on his page regarding KTLK...now my imagination is going wild !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜

TFS Tanu !!! :)))

I hope its something to do with IMPRESSING NIDHI on Valentine.. n looking killer enouf to make her swoon πŸ˜
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Ashu get young not by look but by his thought so he can adjust himself in this unique relation with nidhi.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I hope its something to do with IMPRESSING NIDHI on Valentine.. n looking killer enouf to make her swoon πŸ˜

well he can wear that shirt and jeans again and I will be swooned😍...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sonds interesting...hope he does something very romantic and surprises Nidhi on valentines and manages to sweep her off her feet...😍...something which is totally not Ashu like.
eshasrk thumbnail
One thing is sure...MB still looks amazingly handsome & young for his age 😍...I could never believe that he's turning 49 ( if I'm not mistaken )...

Frankly I don't expect anything anymore of this show, coz every time I get my hopes up, they come crashing down πŸ˜•...we'll see what happens over the next episodes and when Ashu finally is gonna pull the plug on his relation with Nidhi...I so hope that Nidhi starts acting mature now...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be he dancing with Nidhi. πŸ˜ Private dance❀️
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Not looking "old" enough??? Is he gonna propose to her Valentine's????😳 Or do something more juvenile...like ride on a bike with dark glasses, leather jacket and jeans with her riding behind him..hugging him tight!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

quite an interesting post...lets see what is instored for us...hope its something exciting and romantic😳...keeping my fingers crossed!!