AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Hugs, kisses and chocolates are just not enough on this day,
Thoughts about him/her are all you think about they say,
As you might know valentines is coming up,
It's time to express your love with sigs and mouth watering chocolate syrup!
The day is arriving where many of you will spending your 14th with your loved one. That doesn't mean Valentines can't be celebrated on IF with an all special siggy contest!
The rules are simple:
1) To make a sig that you would give your valentine as a card on the 14th.
2) Don't write his or her name on your valentine card/sig - Just write "To my Valentine" or anything more romantic you come up with.
3) You can use any pictures you would want on your card for your valentine as long as they don't impede IF's COC.
4) You don't need a BF or GF to participate.
5) You can include any text you would normally include in any card. Don't personalise it too much!
6) Your card/sig shouldn't be bigger then 550*500 pixels
7) You can submit up to 3 sigs.
8) Deadline is as you guessed 14th Feb.
So to summarise the contest is simple. A card you want to give to your valentine made by you. Pictures of your choice, text of your choice and addressed to "My Valentine".
Send your card(s) to khushientries by the deadline.
It's a new idea and there are very few limitations so *fingers crossed* folks!
And of course if you have any questions feel free to fire away here.
Joined: 25 January 2011
Joined: 20 January 2005
Joined: 18 September 2008
Joined: 12 August 2006
Joined: 28 August 2010
Joined: 20 April 2011
Joined: 06 July 2010
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Valentine Banner Contest:LAST DAY!||Ambrosia||16||1112||07 February 2010 at 11:41am
|A/S Valentine Contest: WINNER||Ambrosia||27||1049||02 March 2009 at 2:08pm
|A/S Valentine Banners: Vote!||Ambrosia||60||1988||18 February 2009 at 2:13am
|AS Valentine Banner Contest||Ambrosia||14||793||10 February 2009 at 3:27pm
|*Valentine’s Day COTW Winner: Nabihah!*||Tumhari_Khushi||30||989||07 March 2007 at 11:24am