Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know that Beeji and Pinky chachi said that Chacha had to stay in Allahabad for a few days but once he hears about Mannu's illness will he come back? And maybe he'll inform Viren also about it to find out if Manvi was sick there also? Maybe thats how the Vadheras will find out about Mannu's hospitalization?

P.S: During the precap they showed Beeji, Dabbu and two kids with Manvi at the hospital right? Where is Pinky Chachi and why are these kids there? Uff! So many doubts man! Why cant we have an episode on Saturdays as well?! Oops...that was another question wasnt it? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOL. yeaah i so want a epi on saturdays. they always bring the current at the end of the week. Ah i miss chachaji.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
About the kids I remember Maanvi playing around with kids and Dabbu to tease Dr. Manan
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I miss Chachuuu:(- hope he comes back soon!-
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I mean the channel 'Life OK' does that aswell. Maybe that's because its just started so they need to get all the tracks to start really fast
But they should do that with the dramas that are really good aswell.
Anyways, that is one wish that will never come true :P
And yeah, I'm missing Chachu so much. I mean if he was at home; he'd understand that Maanvi is really sad and something ahs happened between her and Jeevika. Therefore; he'd console her and compel her to tell him what happened. I love their bonding...
Right; this has nothing to do with this post but I think that Beeji is going to say to Jeevika (if she finds out about what has happened between them) that she is the reason of Maanvi's such state. I mean; I wish she does because then Jeevika will realise that she's done something really wrong and will regret for her doings. I don't know. People are probably going to bash my comment for saying this; but 'hey', its my P.O.V
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Y cant v hav a maha epi on sat!! 😭
alishah_281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

I mean the channel 'Life OK' does that aswell. Maybe that's because its just started so they need to get all the tracks to start really fast
And yeah, I'm missing Chachu so much. I mean if he was at home; he'd understand that Maanvi is really sad and something ahs happened between her and Jeevika. Therefore; he'd console her and compel her to tell him what happened. I love their bonding...
Right; this has nothing to do with this post but I think that Beeji is going to say to Jeevika (if she finds out about what has happened between them) that she is the reason of Maanvi's such state. I mean; I wish she does because then Jeevika will realise that she's done something really wrong and will regret for her doings. I don't know. People are probably going to bash my comment for saying this; but 'hey', its my P.O.V

I think life OK only put epi's on saturday because they are only 20 mins long?????😕

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

No one is going to bash u for ur comment LOL.. if people find it hard to read other people's POV.. then they should create their own little post and indulge in their loneliness😆
I think Beeji blaming J will bring more spice * but maanuu willl blast Beeji if she does that😆*
MairMayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope u comes back ...