Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khushnav

Khushnav

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I know that Beeji and Pinky chachi said that Chacha had to stay in Allahabad for a few days but once he hears about Mannu's illness will he come back? And maybe he'll inform Viren also about it to find out if Manvi was sick there also? Maybe thats how the Vadheras will find out about Mannu's hospitalization?

P.S: During the precap they showed Beeji, Dabbu and two kids with Manvi at the hospital right? Where is Pinky Chachi and why are these kids there? Uff! So many doubts man! Why cant we have an episode on Saturdays as well?! Oops...that was another question wasnt it? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MairMayurishehroon_riaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Chachaji???" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmileySara

Goldie

SmileySara

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
LOOL. yeaah i so want a epi on saturdays. they always bring the current at the end of the week. Ah i miss chachaji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MairMayuri

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
About the kids I remember Maanvi playing around with kids and Dabbu to tease Dr. Manan

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I miss Chachuuu:(- hope he comes back soon!-

shehroon_riaz

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hope he comes back

MairMayuri

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I mean the channel 'Life OK' does that aswell. Maybe that's because its just started so they need to get all the tracks to start really fast
But they should do that with the dramas that are really good aswell.
Anyways, that is one wish that will never come true :P
And yeah, I'm missing Chachu so much. I mean if he was at home; he'd understand that Maanvi is really sad and something ahs happened between her and Jeevika. Therefore; he'd console her and compel her to tell him what happened. I love their bonding...
Right; this has nothing to do with this post but I think that Beeji is going to say to Jeevika (if she finds out about what has happened between them) that she is the reason of Maanvi's such state. I mean; I wish she does because then Jeevika will realise that she's done something really wrong and will regret for her doings. I don't know. People are probably going to bash my comment for saying this; but 'hey', its my P.O.V

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileySara_innocent_

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Y cant v hav a maha epi on sat!! Cry

alishah_281

Groupbie

alishah_281

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I mean the channel 'Life OK' does that aswell. Maybe that's because its just started so they need to get all the tracks to start really fast
But they should do that with the dramas that are really good aswell.
Anyways, that is one wish that will never come true :P
And yeah, I'm missing Chachu so much. I mean if he was at home; he'd understand that Maanvi is really sad and something ahs happened between her and Jeevika. Therefore; he'd console her and compel her to tell him what happened. I love their bonding...
Right; this has nothing to do with this post but I think that Beeji is going to say to Jeevika (if she finds out about what has happened between them) that she is the reason of Maanvi's such state. I mean; I wish she does because then Jeevika will realise that she's done something really wrong and will regret for her doings. I don't know. People are probably going to bash my comment for saying this; but 'hey', its my P.O.V

I think life OK only put epi's on saturday because they are only 20 mins long?????Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top