Fan Fictions

OS- The 'Wrong' Confession!

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dearies, Rash here😉

This is a random OS. Hope you all will like it😳

The 'Wrong' Confession

It was celebration time for Khurana Constructions.They had successfully completed one of their most ambitious project. Geet was getting ready for the party.

Standing in front of the mirror,Geet met her nervous face."How should i tell him that i love him so much?" she sighed.
She loved Maan a lot but just couldn't figure out what the consequences of her confession would be. she had once heard him speak to someone that he was likely to propose to a girl in this party. For sure,it was Sameera,she thought
"But i have to tell him now or never!"

she was on her way.Her mind raised a lot of doubts."But he can never like you,he loves Sameera,you will probably make a fool out of yourself" she thought.

She reached the party venue.She saw Maan at the entrance welcoming the guests of honour.Her heart almost stopped beating.She felt weak seeing him.She thought to give up the idea of confessing.A man like Maan Singh Khurana won't even think of a fragile girl like her.For him,she was just a 'good' employee.She went inside the hall without daring to look at him.

Geet met Sameera.She was looking very beautiful.

"Hi Geet,was just waiting for you."

"Yeah..."

"Hey,do you think i should ask MSK for a dance?He is coming this way"

Before she could even react, Sameera went upto Maan and in no time they were seen dancing holding arms.

Geet sighed.She wondered why the heck did she come here.Just because Maan had asked her to...but she could have refused...no she can't. She is not fit enough to say a word whenever she looks at him.So he always assumes a 'yes' for everything related to her.She sat in a corner near the window and did not prefer to talk to anyone.

As the party was in full swing, suddenly there was a power failure.The generator was also not working.Everyone was shocked and surprised because this never had happened in a KC party before.One by one the guest s decided to move out and gaze at the stars instead.There was nothing else to do.

Geet sat still in her place with her head bent low.The room was quite.There is no one,she thought.Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching towards her.She recognised it to be that of Maan's.She can never be wrong with matters concerning him.But why hasn't he left the place?.Her heart was pounding,She pressed her dress with her shivering fingers but that did not help.

Finally, Maan came and stood in front  of her.She still sat with her head bent low.She did dare to make an eyecontact.

After a few moments,Maan spoke out,"I love you"

She digested the words as they came.His voice was magical. it was ringing in her ears like a pendulum.She was numb,"Oh no! He is thinking that I am Sameera! what should i do now.If he comes to know that i am not her,how will he react?Oh God what should i do now!"

Maan waited patiently for an answer.As he did not get one, he went closer to her.Geet refused to breathe.He lifted her head and brought her face closer to his.Geet had shut her eyes,she didn't want to see his reaction, knowing that she was the wrong girl.His facial expression did not change. She opened her eyes to meet his smiling face.She had never seen him so closely.Oh that killer look! she sensed that she will faint.

He again repeated his words with a good amount of passion in his voice,"I love you,Geet".

She was stunned.Did he say that to her?Yes,he did. he mentioned 'Geet' after those three magical words.Tears trickled down her eyes.The blue moonlight made it's way through the window. Her eyes shone in the glittering moisture in them.

"Maan..."

She dugged herself in his arms, holding him tightly.

"b...but i thought you liked Sameera!"

"Really?" he said grinning,"I didn't know that as my eyes always are looking out for you."

She whispered in his ears,"I will never let you go!"

"Who wants to,sweetheart" saying this he placed his lips on hers...

The penstand kept on the table near her fell down and the sound made was enough to wake her up with a start.
She was flabbergasted seeing Maan standing in front of her,grinning.

"Hmmm...dreams i see"

"No...no Maan I---"

"by the way, why is your face so red?"

"No...Maan ac...actually must have put more makeup..." she tried to make herself believable.

He looked at her keenly,"N...ooo i don't think so.it's natural.Kya baat hai Geet?" He asked naughtily

"L...ook! it is makeup understand!! and i...i will prove it to you,Let me wash my face and come!"

She started to go.She was almost pink when Maan stopped her,

"Hey,your coming to the party,aren't you?"

She stopped and not daring to look at him she said,

"Make sure there is no power failure!"

Maan was puzzled."I really hope there is!otherwise how will i pour my heart out!" he thought with a smile.

END

So,that's it.let me know you views via your comments😳

my other works

luv,

Rashmita😳
Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters