Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't care about off screen,On screen is what matters and they ROCK
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No need to discuss off-screen better to think of only on-screen drams as both of them r tooo awesome as RAM-PRIYA that's it...v all love them only and only as RAM-PRIYA and superb,fantastic and fabulous actors...or even can call them legend actors as they r carrying the acting in such a outstanding way...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same hear..They are professional and nice people at heart..We should enjoy their immense talent...respect them for it..rather than thinking on What must be Cooking ?? type of gossips..

They Rock as Actors..and are Awesome as Individuals too..

This is my opinion ...
Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea...they rock!
like their chemistry on-screen
sadffi thumbnail
They are good friends...Offf screen and on screen...
Welcome to the forum...😊
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think rashi are geat frds offscren which reflects trough their scenes they are so natural and at ease that i forget many times that it is a serial hats off to raya/rashi for makin me love balh ,muahπŸ‘
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just wanted to post a quick reminder seeing as this thread was about Ram-Sakshi's off screen life. While it's alright to be interested in our favorites and their lives off screen, please lets remember that judging or commenting on the same is not our place. I know that this thread has been very respectful towards them so far and I really appreciate that, but I just felt that it doesn't hurt to have a reminder all the same. 😊

Thank you guys!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we dont care about off screan...we love to see their on screan chemistry...they are rocking togather...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I just wanted to post a quick reminder seeing as this thread was about Ram-Sakshi's off screen life. While it's alright to be interested in our favorites and their lives off screen, please lets remember that judging or commenting on the same is not our place. I know that this thread has been very respectful towards them so far and I really appreciate that, but I just felt that it doesn't hurt to have a reminder all the same. 😊

Thank you guys!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

FIVR

Needless to say we are a very well behaved forum.. We save you a lot of trouble and timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰