Non Sun TV Serials

Vijay Tv All Serials Promo (Feb 6th - Feb 10th) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by jessiekarthik

What they are eloping ,i can't accept this at allThumbs Down .They have completely damaged ranvir ragini 's beautiful story.Thumbs Down
i agree kirthika!!!!!!!!!!!!now i ll stop comparing with ragvir...i am a die hard fan of ragvir...still hoping it shud be a dreamCry
i stopped comparing ut long back jessie , see in the original story they don't even go out and here jothi is roaming with karthik ,actually she is cheating her loving parents.Thumbs Down
hmmm...agreed...i was hoping for emotional scene between jo and reva ...now i am heartbroken Cry...y cant it be some thing like very emotional...
yes why can't they follow the original script ,ragvir story was a beautiful and one of the best love story on indian TV and it was so bad  they are changing it . i feel sometimes ashamed as my cousins and auntys know i am craziest fan of ragvir ,what they'll think about me when they are watching this track.Thumbs Down
ya same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the best part abt ragvir is in every romantic scene there ll be their intence love...tat was the best best part ...ragvir story an unforgettable epic story!!!!!!!oh god wat a message in their story!!!!!!!missing them badly
yes jessie  ,not only romantic ragvir's emotional scenes are really touching especially ranvir coming to ragini's home and saying we'll part away as our family not accepting ,i just cry when i watch it even now.
same here!!!!!and do you remember ranvir gifting saree to ragi in terrace...wat an emotional scene it was...

how can i forget jessie ,that scene still so fresh on my mind , that was ragvir's second meet alone and that too after their engagement.sadhna helping ragini to go to terrace and ranvir saying the saree was sad as you didn't buy it. was really heart touching.Heart
and their SR scene...awww wat a beautiful moment it was...
OMG ,What a lovely scene it was , jessie we can't forget each moment of ragvir , actually now i am loving ragvir more and more , really i feel bad why they damaged this lovely track. bol na halke another memorable one.
yes!!!!!!!!
every ragvir scene is pinned in my memory!!!!!!!! i actually stated watching ps for this lovely track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay Tv All Serials Promo (Feb 6th - Feb 10th) (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ jessie ,yes me too started to watch for this track ,but anyway now i am quitting it. i am really sad they spoiled ragini's character a lot even ranvir's too ,they loved their family a lot but here they are cheating their family. i feel sorry for jothi's parents.

..Jessie..SweetyGreen

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Jessie & Krithika, Dont' worry guys. I too watched biddai & i loved it a lot. We r just shown the promo alone. let we wait & see what happens in the show. Just cool & relaxWinkWinkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeys..Jessie..krithikasSweetyGreen

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

@  kirthika

hope v ll hav a ragvir dream!!!!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 05 February 2012 at 9:15am

krithikasSweetyGreen

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Jessie & Krithika, Dont' worry guys. I too watched biddai & i loved it a lot. We r just shown the promo alone. let we wait & see what happens in the show. Just cool & relaxWinkWinkSmile
i can understand yalini ,but my heart felt wishes that they show the beautiful original track , because ragvir's wedding one of the most viewed episode on indian tv, but here they are spoiling it ,i want our tami audience too to see and enjoy every lovely relationships in that show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..--BimBim--SweetyGreen

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

hmmm s as u say we need to wait...but the ragvir emotion is missing here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BimBim--krithikasSweetyGreen

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
   Wow, jessie & Krithika both of ur comments r reflecting that how u r emotionally attached with biddaiClapClap.  One can loss everything but not hope, so keep trusting & watching the show & hav a peer what the CVs hav in their store for tamil viewersSmile

..Jessie..SweetyGreen

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Wow, jessie & Krithika both of ur comments r reflecting that how u r emotionally attached with biddaiClapClap.  One can loss everything but not hope, so keep trusting & watching the show & hav a peer what the CVs hav in their store for tamil viewersSmile
ya yaalini...i still feel that it is a mere dream
Tongue!!!!!!!!!!!

--BimBim--SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top