flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... i myself havent seen it properly...i just caught the last part... arjun and laxmi were sitting in the garden at night... arjun is on his guitar playing the song we all love...๐Ÿ˜ณ and laxmi too looks at him with confusion on her face... arjun also is very emotional...๐Ÿฅบ

ps- will update when i see the whole promo... if anybody can post the links... all the forum members will be very grateful...๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This is the promo I caught. I think it's the short one. Khair..voice over says "Har kadam par ab tak chale hai saath"
Flashback of Lakshmi falling in Arjun's arms in the bus.
"par ab kahan le jayega ye safar"
Arjun and Lakshmi in the garden sitting on a bench. Arjun is playing the guitar and singing "Hara hara hara mein do naino se haara" while Lakshmi looks on.
Both of them are sad and teary eyed.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love the promo. ๐Ÿ˜ I think this is the next sequence since Arjun is wearing the brown shirt and Lakshmi the cyan suit that she wore for the fake Arjun's proposal.
teddybear66 thumbnail
thanks soo much sharing... :)

Bt im kinda scared lookin at the promo..

bcoz in promo arjun is sad n cryin while playin his guitar n lakshmi lookin at him with sad and confused expression n with tears in her eyes..

there are two possible things which could happen accordin to me..

1. Either lakshmi has accpeted fake arjun's proposal n now she is confused.. bcoz why would they show arjun cryin???

2. It could be lakshmi has jus return after sayin no to fake arjun n realisin her feelins for real arjun.. N she saw him sad n playin in the garden...

Only these two things can happen i really hope 2nd option happens...

Wht do u think guys??
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
arjun was singing haara haara n laxmi's eyes  full of tears,.cant wait!
Nupsdips thumbnail
That sounds so๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ..Hope Lakshmi hasn't said yes to Ajay๐Ÿ˜ญ..Thanks for sharing..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybear66

thanks soo much sharing... :)

Bt im kinda scared lookin at the promo..

bcoz in promo arjun is sad n cryin while playin his guitar n lakshmi lookin at him with sad and confused expression n with tears in her eyes..

there are two possible things which could happen accordin to me..

1. Either lakshmi has accpeted fake arjun's proposal n now she is confused.. bcoz why would they show arjun cryin???

2. It could be lakshmi has jus return after sayin no to fake arjun n realisin her feelins for real arjun.. N she saw him sad n playin in the garden...

Only these two things can happen i really hope 2nd option happens...

Wht do u think guys??

Hopefully it must be the second option,you mentioned or something like that๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, sound really depressin' but thanks for sharin'~
I can never seem to catch the new promos :(
Lookin' forward to it!

Don't know if she'd have accepted the proposal though because wouldn't they tell her the truth otherwise?.. i mean how long are they plannin' to deceive her?
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is there a link anyone?!... please post it if there is one. thank you~
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...๐Ÿ˜Š

anyone have the link.. eager to see it..

She couldn't have possibly accepted the proposal.. hopefully both are just confused and don't know how to deal with the upcoming events..
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah lets hope its the 2nd option...cant wait for the Epi!!
Anyways thanks pr sharin๐Ÿค—