Afsar Bitiya

Ganga - in today 3rd Feb episode (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Oh one thing I forgot to mention...

I think TTS is pushing his luck with Pintu's loyalty by forcing this alliance on him. Deep down I think the reason Ganga is not reacting verbally is because she knows it is only a matter of time before TTS trips over his own ego and causes his own downfall, which he has already started to do by making this alliance without much thought, just because Bihari kisses his pichwada like there is no tomorrow. When his facade snaps, Ganga will be there to deal with the consequences, like she was there to comfort Pintu yesterday. It seems she knows her husband too well to put effort where it would just be a waste.

Agreed 100%.  I think that is part of the reason she did not say anything when TTS was looking at her after Pintu told her what happened at the Police Station.  Her and VP have been around TTS long enough to know what type of man he is and she will wait until she feels it is the best time to say something to him.  Be it about VP being in jail and/or Pintu's upcoming marriage to Pinky.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ganga - in today 3rd Feb episode (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I agree wid every1 . me2 lovedd both d TTS mansion scenes . Wanted 2 see more Pintu-Ganga scenes . n I aggree tht these 2 r only d true peace makers of d family as both TTS n BS r always in loggerheads . 
oh tht scene tht look whch pintu gives to his mother was heart wrenching , reallyy made me cry . Poor guy was so helpless n d way he was aking help frm his mother was so sad . Unhappy

I really want a scene of Pintu-Ganga scene on Monday where Pitu is whole shattered n restless n Ganga explaining him , consoling him tht everythng will b all rght . Want 2 see a long emotional scene b/w these two . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.SamanalyseAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and I agree with each and everyone that ganga is very strong lady. She keeps quite till it is doesn't cross the limits and then open her mouth. When she speaks then TTS becomes wordless. Only she has power to shut Tuntun singh with her wisdom. 

Agree with samaya even I want to see the scenes of Pintu-Ganga as they two show quite emotional bonding. They are the peacemaker of the house. Ganga seems to understand Pintu most in the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.AngeloScuro

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I was hoping she'd speak up. But she didn't. But the way she portrayed the emotions is a starting for me. She hasn't dared to speak up against Tuntun till now and she soon just might once she gets strong. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.