Ganga - in today 3rd Feb episode

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today we got to Ganga, a little better than before.

And we also could see what Ganga is to Tuntun! I loved the scene when Tuntun actually is looking at Ganga's disbelief and discomfort while showing as if he is talking to his son Pinto. This tells her silent power of which Tuntun is aware of and yearns to have her join his side! Always!  Ganga was all observant and absorbing. So our Babloo Singh ji gets his insight and righteousness from his mother! Well I eagerly wait for Ganga ke nischal pravaah washing away Tuntun's ret ke teele! πŸ˜‰ okay enough of my metaphorical talk, but seriously did you guys notice Ganga's eyes and looks ? And Tuntun's looks at his wife..awesomeπŸ‘ Like phans gayi type! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
I was waiting her to speak up, but she did not. Guess she will talk to him in private and find out what he is cooking. She should tell him he is trying to copy the style of TV serial's saas. πŸ˜†

I wonder what kind of upbringing TTS had?

Maybe the same upbringing he is doing with all his sons, but Ganga keeps foiling him. She has achieved success with her eldest. She is still working on Pinto Singh.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've only watched the 1st 2-3min of the show but wanted to say that the way he was looking at her was as if he was daring her to say something.  She obviously knows something is up but I'll have to watch some more to see if they show her again in today's epi to comment further.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

I was waiting her to speak up, but she did not. Guess she will talk to him in private and find out what he is cooking. She should tell him he is trying to copy the style of TV serial's saas. πŸ˜†

I wonder what kind of upbringing TTS had?

Maybe the same upbringing he is doing with all his sons, but Ganga keeps foiling him. She has achieved success with her eldest. She is still working on Pinto Singh.

πŸ˜†
btw did you notice how she holds Pintu today ? So Pinto is like ..all done and shattered and Ganga equally helpless, but the way she looks and keeps her hand, its as if vowing to herself, "have to do something"

Seriously, if I was in Ganga's place, being a samdhan to despicable Bihari and dehati is revolting to me. Forget my son and his likes! First I cannot tolerate that Pinky and her family... And Ganga does not seem to see things differenty from me!πŸ˜‰
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ParmB

I've only watched the 1st 2-3min of the show but wanted to say that the way he was looking at her was as if he was daring her to say something.  She obviously knows something is up but I'll have to watch some more to see if they show her again in today's epi to comment further.

True. I got the same feeling.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

πŸ˜†
btw did you notice how she holds Pintu today ? So Pinto is like ..all done and shattered and Ganga equally helpless, but the way she looks and keeps her hand, its as if vowing to herself, "have to do something"

Seriously, if I was in Ganga's place, being a samdhan to despicable Bihari and dehati is revolting to me. Forget my son and his likes! First I cannot tolerate that Pinky and her family... And Ganga does not seem to see things differenty from me!πŸ˜‰

I noticed how instinctively she held out her hand towards her son and held him as if telling him "I'm your mother! I will protect you somehow!"   The way she looked at him seemed to reassure him for the moment.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful! I so wanted to discuss this so thanks for making this post!

Ganga stole the show in last night's episode, I thought. πŸ‘ TTS was trying all his best manipulative tactics, ie having Pintu tell her about what happened at the station, to get her to sympathise and buy into his false image as a benevolent man who takes the high road, even when he is unjustly insulted. I loved the eyelock between them after TTS "comforts" Pintoo, bringing him further on his side, so to speak. Ganga knows something isn't right and TTS knows she knows. He looks at her like he has won a challenge against her and almost dares her to say anything, which she chooses not to. Confrontation is clearly not her way of approaching problems.

The second scene where she had almost no dialogue was the one when Dehati and Bihari come. I love the disapproval that was oozing out of every pore and when TTS called VP's family "chote log" after Dehati apologised, Ganga's look of shock and anger was priceless!

It looks like Pintu is paying the price for declaring allegiance to his father. Somewhere below all that swagger and arrogance, there is a kind, intelligent and sensitive boy who is heart broken at the thought of marrying into a family who are diametrically opposite. The pleading looks he gives his mother as TTS and Bihari crack crass jokes, interspersing money and relationships as though it was the most natural thing in the world, almost made me cry. I loved that he looked at her almost with resignation and when she touched him she was telling him not to give up as she would not let this happen! This scene has made me want to see more of the Ganga-Pintoo relationship as they seem to be the two peacemakers of the family, while TTS and Babloo are the hot headed extremes, always at loggerheads.

Hats off to Ganga for yesterday's performance!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh one thing I forgot to mention...

I think TTS is pushing his luck with Pintu's loyalty by forcing this alliance on him. Deep down I think the reason Ganga is not reacting verbally is because she knows it is only a matter of time before TTS trips over his own ego and causes his own downfall, which he has already started to do by making this alliance without much thought, just because Bihari kisses his pichwada like there is no tomorrow. When his facade snaps, Ganga will be there to deal with the consequences, like she was there to comfort Pintu yesterday. It seems she knows her husband too well to put effort where it would just be a waste.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Oh one thing I forgot to mention...

I think TTS is pushing his luck with Pintu's loyalty by forcing this alliance on him. Deep down I think the reason Ganga is not reacting verbally is because she knows it is only a matter of time before TTS trips over his own ego and causes his own downfall, which he has already started to do by making this alliance without much thought, just because Bihari kisses his pichwada like there is no tomorrow. When his facade snaps, Ganga will be there to deal with the consequences, like she was there to comfort Pintu yesterday. It seems she knows her husband too well to put effort where it would just be a waste.

Agreed 100%.  I think that is part of the reason she did not say anything when TTS was looking at her after Pintu told her what happened at the Police Station.  Her and VP have been around TTS long enough to know what type of man he is and she will wait until she feels it is the best time to say something to him.  Be it about VP being in jail and/or Pintu's upcoming marriage to Pinky.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree wid every1 . me2 lovedd both d TTS mansion scenes . Wanted 2 see more Pintu-Ganga scenes . n I aggree tht these 2 r only d true peace makers of d family as both TTS n BS r always in loggerheads . 
oh tht scene tht look whch pintu gives to his mother was heart wrenching , reallyy made me cry . Poor guy was so helpless n d way he was aking help frm his mother was so sad . πŸ˜”

I really want a scene of Pintu-Ganga scene on Monday where Pitu is whole shattered n restless n Ganga explaining him , consoling him tht everythng will b all rght . Want 2 see a long emotional scene b/w these two .