Afsar Bitiya

Ye Pyar Kaisa? Aur Kyon... UpdTD + Post

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Dealing with afsar department, Krishna's Only Aim Was to Be an Officer Daughter , B.D.O, Now, she has an interview still left, then why Krishna is feeling a Love For Pintu gradually Before Her Interview, where's gone the Afsar's Habits, She has not a bit care for her inteview, where's bablu not caring...Kaisa hai ye Pyar?? Aur Kya Karegi Krishna

[Like And Post What You Think About It]

Edited by bebo10 - 04 February 2012 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye Pyar Kaisa? Aur Kyon... UpdTD + Post" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Members Are Expected To Post Their Views.

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I don't think tht  love hav any relation wid any1's dream . I mean If some1 falls in love tht doesn't mean tht he / she forgot his / her dream . If Krishna started falling for pintu that doesn't mean tht she forgot her dream or she is not serious 2wds her dream of becoming BDO . Her dream doesn't have any relation wid love n her feelings for pintu . Love can hapenn wid any1 anytime , Love never sees tht d particular person is thinking abt dream so shld i get into his / her heart ? Same is hapenning wid Krishna . Whtever it is , how much ever Krishna is determined but After all she is girl , a normal girl who 2 have some her own wishes , who too wants 2 fall for some1 . So If it is hapenning wid Krishna It's not wrong n it doesn't show tht Krishna is not serious abt her dreams . Her dream will always come  at first for her . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo10-Araina-ParulRatiShivisandiab

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
very well said moni...infact i wud say that loving someone gives us more confidence n courage to fulfill our dreams :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.